Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Robbed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by catpuchino, Jan 31, 2014.

1. me and two homies were on deck and this black kid hit me up asking for a quarter we get there he asks for change for a 100 because we were selling it for 85 we give him $9 and he hits both of my friends and 2 random niggas come up and fuck up my friends & I dipped i look back after it was cool & one of my friends got stabbed now I have 2 guns and a 14 inch curved blade what should I doSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. if your not trolling that's some serious shit. I'd say you and your homies should log off of gta and get a life

• Like Like x 1
  3. #3 Homesqueeze, Jan 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2014
    They'll probably kill you if you show up Dirty Harry style.  Kill you and get away with it depending on your state.

4. Get out of the game! If you can't fight that's the cost of doing business. The fact you got punked means they knew they could hit you! And really, you willing to go to jail over a quarter? Get the fuck outta the game!

5. Did you take your friend to the hospital

6. I'd get a job.

7. He didn't get his whole change back. He's mad bro

That math don't add up to me

8. try getting robbed for a 2lbs at gunpoint then dude move out of state the next day, shit ate me up for weeks even though i made it right back, shit real out here better be careful slipping in the end it aint worth it

9. and you left your bruh hanging, that shoulda been your ass

10. Well charge it to the game. 
    I can tell by the post you don't have the get even, mentality.

11. 85 a q damn son your the one robbin people :hide:

12. #13 Tree Burner, Jan 31, 2014
    You were selling a quarter for $85 right?

He gave you a $100?

Instead of giving him $15, you gave him $9?

Am I reading that right? If so, did you explain you'd hit him back later(for the rest of his money) or anything?

13. Please don't be black, please don't be black, please don't be black.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Stabbed over 6 bucks?

15. Why also have a knife if you have two guns?

16. #17 simple toke, Jan 31, 2014
    Fuck the money and the weed, you let your friend get stabbed and you ran like a bitch.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. [quote name="catpuchino" post="19439808" timestamp="1391145523"]me and two homies were on deck and this black kid hit me up asking for a quarter we get there he asks for change for a 100 because we were selling it for 85 we give him $9 and he hits both of my friends and 2 random niggas come up and fuck up my friends & I dipped i look back after it was cool & one of my friends got stabbed now I have 2 guns and a 14 inch curved blade what should I doSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]Fuck the money and the weed, you let your friend get stabbed and you ran like a bitch.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. You're now known as the 'bitch ass nigga around your neighborhood.
    I suggest getting the f*ck outta the game and leaving it to the real men, because you are an easy target.

19. Your friend got stabbed and you went Forrest Gump! I wouldn't wanna be your "homie"