Robbed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by PsilocybineEx, Oct 2, 2013.

1. So there's this kid that lives right down the street from me and I recently heard he was selling (which was perfect timing cause half the people in my town stopped) so I meet him give him the 25$ and he told me he's gunna text me when he gets his stuff (stupid of me I know) so I didn't think anything of it since he basically is my neighbor but it's been day 3 and no bag so I can say he took my 25$ and ran he hasn't been in school either

2. Sneak into his house everyday when no ones home and put some salt in the sugar bowl. Not enough to stand out but just enough for something to be off about it. Or shit in the top of his toilet everyday. Your call

• Like Like x 1
  3. Whenever he's in school next, ask him. If he ran away and needed some food/drug money then say goodbye to your money

Ha! That's some sneaky sneaky business there. I second the sugar bowl thing. 

5. Im sure he is just stuck in traffic or stopped by a friends to smoke. It happens but he will show up. Maybe not....

6. some kids now disappeared since he took a lousy 25 bucks?  brotha, Id watch my back sounds like theres some serious shit about to go down 

7. I dont think the kid was stuck in traffic for 3+ days lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Put koolaid in his shower head

• Like Like x 1
  9. He has to be somewhere. Too bad we cant put an amber alert on the people who take people's weed money and dont come back for three days. Im joking in case you didnt get it again

10. Lol that's not being robbed, that's being swindled... Being robbed is like "Hey gimme that" with possible violence.

11. It was only $25...shake it off.

12. Take a loss an learn not to front.. especially to someone who has no cred

13. Rookie mistake giving up your money with no tangible weed present. No robbery here, just reality.

14. Well either sun it up as a loss or go to this kids house and confront him. Your choice but the second one is the route I'd go.

15. You weren't robbed .....

You gave your money away that's all silly op

16. What a fucking bum...25 dollars? Seriously? 

17. He's probably a junkie and used it to score some black or shoe nail polish with barbeque sauce or whatever bullshit the kids are doing these days so he wouldn't be sick for a couple hours.. If it makes you feel any better a lot of people including myself have at one point or another been ripped off by a junkie, and for more. It's gone just let it go and learn your lesson. He's probably been up for days in his room binging on whatever it is he does if he's been out of school for a few days, this is normal junkie behavior to get some money from people they know then take a vacation until all the dope and money is spent, then when thats all gone go to rehab and come out and rebuild trust then do it again.

18. I mean I did think it was stupid that I have him the money even though he had no bag but then again he basically is my neighbor so I thought nothing of it, and yeah it's 25$ but that's still 25$ I could've bought a shit ton of good for all I care

You got some good advice on here you should listen to it. Go about your life and don't think about this anymore.. You shouldn't care about the money anyways but the principle. He owes you one and you'll always remember that until the end and he'll probably make up for it at one point or another in life unless he dies young because someone puts something in his shit or pounds his skull for being a piece of shit, thats what happens to people like that.<span><span></span></span>

20. I have a rule: You don't see my green till I see your green.

• Like Like x 1