Robbed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Sceaspit11, Jan 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I went to pick up a sack from this kid, and as soon as i pulled out the money some kid got me in a headlock, choked me out, and left me clean (they took everything i had). What the fuck should i do?

2. Buy a big dog and keep him with you always.

3. Stop getting your weed from shitheads.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using GC Forum

4. I can't say what you should do because of GC rules, but there's not a lot you can do except take matters into your own hands, right?

5. Stop presenting yourself as frail and robbable..

Or get weed of kids equally frail and robbable..

Them kids wouldnt rob me. Why? Cause i got tattoos....on my face.

Get tattoos on your face

Get a necklace with a shark tooth and a wolf tee..

Growl randomly

Cock your pointer finger and middle finger as if it was a gun a few times throughout the transaction..

Crack your neck (if possible)

Do the Birdman "bird call"

Be able to tie a knot inna cherry stem...with your abs

Pour ONE shot of everclear and down it...no chasers

6. I got tattoos on my face too

7. Tell all of your friends. You will look like an idiot, but NO ONE will buy from this kid again! Hit him in the wallet where it hurts!

8. Do you walk in sync with your friends and snap your fingers cuz that would be the baddest group of motherfrickers I've ever seen.

9. All the fuckin time

10. Learn your lesson and let it go.

11. Get a dog. I used to go everywhere with my rotwieler. I'd walk everywhere, though. Plus you always got a smoking buddy. Haha.

~One Love~

12. if u no who it is u should show them not to fuck with you doesn't necessarily mean violence but whatever works. oh and btw how much did you have ?

13. What did you lose OP?

14. fucking gold haha

15. And closed because if it hasn't already (I only read the first post) this will turn into a revenge thread with full on discussion of fighting

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.