Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

robbed... with an actual gun... that sucks...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by IGotTheCottons, Jan 9, 2004.

1. Someone tried to rob me once with a knife.......I punched him in the face and broke his nose and knocked out 5 teeth and he ran away covered in blood

2. ive been robbed at gun point before and its not a pretty sight. i feel forya

3. and things like this make me proud to be a card carrying hand gun owner..... let some lil chicken shit fuck try to rob me...

4. My friend and I were walking around one night around 2 am in south philly. Dude comes up to us and pulls a knife. He said to empty our pockets. I reach into my pocket and he looked at me. Meanwhile, my friend, who is a bouncer at a club, pulls out his telescoping baton and smacks the guy on his head with it. Lucky my friend is trained with weapons because I had some mad Guap in my pockets and I wasn't trying to get jacked.

5. A motherfucker think he is going to pull a gun on me and rob me he's fucking stupid.

I'll get fucking killed if a motherfucker pulls some sketchy shit like that.

Most dun even have the balls to shoot.

6. Cool story, bro. :wave:

7. sorry but in a country that I would run if someone came and mugged you then thats automatic execution. We dont need that trash round here.

8. I would learn how to disarm people, fast.

9. That was being safe, good for you getting away with losing 10 bucks and not something bigger like your life. I hate people who do that sort of shit, fucking snakes in the grass.