Robbed... with a gun.,

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by gunfella2000, Oct 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Im out 100 dollars now, because today i got robbed by a thug at gunpoint. Me and four buddies agree to meet this one dude to buy an HP, and for cheap. HP for two-something i belive.. Anyways, so we\'re sitting in the car in the parking lot of an apartment complex, a ghetto one, but one right on the edge of the good neighborhood.We see the dude come out, but he has a gray hoodie over his head and he keeps low and walks towards us. I was actually a bit suspicious, but had no tiem to react as one of my friends with the money was outside already moving towards him. The guy tells my friend he has the stuff, and for us to dap him with the money. As soon as he gets the money he punches my friend in the side and he drops down. My friend starts getting back up, but the dude pulls out a green rag from his shirt and my friend gets back down, looking fearful.

He walks up to the car, and sticks a gun through the window at the driver, another guy im good with. He says \" Yo yo homeboy unlock this shit \" and the dude was \" yeah it\'s unlocked man, just.. just come in!\". The guy comesin and sticks his gun in back where me and two other guys are sitting. Everyone get out, he yells and waves the gun around! We all get out of the car and he tells us to line up. This happened at 3:15 in broad daylight with people outside looking right at us! He tells us to run our pockets, and I do and I throw a last remaining dollar on the ground. I was hoping he would bend down to pick it up, and I would knee him in the face and that was that, but he didn\'t and instead told me to take it. One of my friends smiled or laughed, sarcasticaly and he ran up to him, put the gun to his head, and said, \"you think this is funny, homeboy?\". My friend remained silent. He then told us we didn\'t see shit and turned around and left. We booked it and now i\'m at home with a .22 waiting for my friends to arive with a shotgun and some more 22\'s. We\'re going to hunt this nig. down and take our shit back.

First time getting robbed too, haha. At gunpoint. Scary shit. Norfolk, Va the 757 23505. I\'ll write in part 2 of when we find him.

2. I have a feeling you\'re either going to be dead or in jail before we hear part 2 but good luck

3. This could get ugly.

4. G-G-GUNFIGHT!

I like this story, I want to hear more.

5. Allright, intermission. We\'re assembled,an drunkt as hit ashit shit** uhh yeah well bueright back, we\'re going to where a dude said he saw him in the aparrtmnet complex, and im gonna go get my muney back, cuz that ***** better be sorry, we\'re going to shoot him in the legy, but maybe if he is bad we\'re going to shoot him in the stomach, and wait for him to bleed out.

6. Hopefully you come back to finish the story, man.

7. realllly? Wow um a shit load of guns, people, anger and booze, so not a good mix..

Hopefully if this is a real story, i hope you make it back to tell us part2 cuz i think you guna be dead or in jail....

good luck though
    -Dave

8. revenge is a dish best served cold.

do ya thang

9. go rob someone with a gun,who has a gun , you gonna get shot dumbass, unless yhou kill him first.

10. OHHHH a story. Man do wat you have to do but be careful.

Feel sorry for ya guys tho

11. kill a g of yak right before you go ;)
    not really.. throw a molotov through his window or something instead.. goddamn

12. If you can though, just try to break into his appartment at night and stab his face in. That\'s always the number 1 tactic for \"high vengeance\"

13. We dont want to hear the details of what your going or not going to do.

Fact of the matter, no gun talk on the city.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.