Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Robbed via crowbar

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by cannabis, May 24, 2010.

1. lol dude u crack me up, for a person who doesnt know me you sure have alot to say.

And what you "learnt", you should'uve LEARNED in grammar school, but how bout he disarms me and i disarm him..... and I stick that crowbar up your ass...ya like that?? look i dont need to burn you any further because what i said, is said. Arguing with you is like arguing with the wall

2. lol first of all calm down dude im just havin a bit of fun, but i could second you on 'arguing with you is like arguing with the wall''.

also, im sorry for saying learnt but thats scottish dialect, as i said i try not to type in dialect but sometimes when you think it in your head it comes out in dialect..so yeah..anyway, all i am saying is, you try to disarm me, i will try to stop you, and strike you over the head with it... all im saying is its stupid to try some fucking martial arts shit over a wallet, you want to die over a wallet? cos you can kill someone with a crowbar easily.

i'm sorry im not a big hard tough guy like you, with your huge IQ and vast knowledge of various disarming techniques.

3. Hey man I'm not trying to be a dick or anything, but I don't think its fair to make that assumption. I'm not trying to make a big deal about it because its not, its just that the dude ended up managing to trick the OP so he can't be too braindead haha.

4. ...or it makes the OP's IQ low....

Depending on how you look at it haha

5. You don't really have any room to be commenting on his grammar :p

6. [​IMG]

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

7. Police have released a picture of the suspect:
    [​IMG]