Robbed of 80 dollars, here we go.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TheChosenOne, Dec 11, 2011.

1. I spent the night at a friend of mines house, as i do frequently because they're entire family adores me, walked home after smoking a bowl, checked my wallet, and my 80 dollars i had in there was gone. :( So i looked back at the facts:

1) i left my wallet on the guest room nightstand overnight.

2) him and some girl were asleep in the bed on the other side of the room.

3) i just asked our mutual dealer and sure enough, X wanted a fat sack of weed the very next day, which is strange because hes normally broke. :rolleyes:

What do you think I should do blades? I try to be as good of a person as I
    can, so I'm going to try to figure this out without causing unnecessary drama.
    Only problem is, this kid is broke as hell and I have doubts about him being able to pay me back. I'll update as things come of this situation. :wave:

2. Man up and ask for your money back,if he says no, beat his ass.

3. keep your shit on you and you shouldent have to worry about it getting stolen.

4. DONT TRUST ANYONE.

Do that, and you'll be fine.

5. Did you call your friend to make sure it's not back at the house and fell on the floor or something?

It could be the guy or the girl that robbed you. Either way, you need to get that money back.

6. Damn son if any "friend" of mine jacked me of $80 it'd be the last time I saw his bitch ass, my friends are actually loyal to me, unlike blood hungry fucking pathetic broke ass bitches

7. #7 stoneheir, Dec 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2011
    That's really sad you can't trust your friend with something as petty as ~$100.00!

Have you called him yet? How do you plan to confront him? I know how shitty it must've felt to hear the dealer say yes he asked for a deal

8. I'd just say "dude I lost like $80 when I was at your house, you have any idea where it could be?"

If he says no he's not your friend and you should kick his ass and take the sack that he bought with it. Then you could fuck his girl if you want..

9. So I went over to his house, trying to catch him as he left, but he was gone already. I talked to his mom about the missing money, and she said "I wondered where that lazy motherfucker got that money!" as soon as I brought it up.

So i pretty much am certain that he took it. She said she'd look into it and to come over later today to see what's good. I love good neighbors. I hope I can get this shit settled so I can blaze today. :/

10. Take his girlfriend

11. [quote name='"TheChosenOne"']So I went over to his house, trying to catch him as he left, but he was gone already. I talked to his mom about the missing money, and she said "I wondered where that lazy motherfucker got that money!" as soon as I brought it up.

So i pretty much am certain that he took it. She said she'd look into it and to come over later today to see what's good. I love good neighbors. I hope I can get this shit settled so I can blaze today. :/[/quote]

Jesus Christ he's just going around letting everyone know he came up on some cash. First your dealer and then his mom. I'm surprised he didn't make it his status on Facebook

12. Damn man, it's a shitty situation. I had the same thing happen to me, I didn't figure out who it was till it happened twice. I know people say keep your shit on you tight, but sometimes your around people you think you trust... even in your own place.

I figured out they did the same shit with the money, bought a sack.. :(

Its his loss not yours for losing a friend.

13. This.

You have money he doesn't girls like money and sex so win win?

then get your money back haha then fuck her more.

14. Let Karma take care of it & don't fuck with that fool anymore.

15. Now you know who your real friends are.

16. Any updates

17. Hey man you got to think, money comes and goes. Friends are forever...

Call him out. Tell him he was wrong and tell him hes forgiven.. Then proceed to smoke his fat sac with him. WIN/WIN

18. this is why i dont have freinds
    just people i know

19. damn his mom is ratting him out to you. no wonder he steals from you, sounds like being a rat runs in the family.

20. [quote name='"Corozzo"']

damn his mom is ratting him out to you. no wonder he steals from you, sounds like being a rat runs in the family.[/quote]

I don't think being a ruthless thief is the same thing as being a concerned parent and a good person