Robbed of 400$ + quad + new grinder at gunpoint

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ston3rf4g, Aug 2, 2008.

1. see, chances are the gun probably wasn't loaded, and she wouldn't have shot me near public in broad daylight. but honestly, there's crazy fuckers out there (like the ones who rob for weed) and if she happened to have the gun loaded and crazy enough to shoot, i'd been fuck.

and like i was shocked when she pulled the gun out that i couldn't even think straight about doing any of that shit you know? its like now i look back on it, i can pick out what i could've done differently, and like not to meet up with her in the first place and all that shit. but in the heat of the moment i couldn't really pull anything off except give her my shit.

2. Ya a quad is most defently 1/4th of a ounce

3. Quarter and quad (QP, 4 ounces) are different.

4. The problem is that it is different in different places. Here, most people I talk to refer to a quarter as a quad, not sure why. I call a 1/4 of an ounce a quarter and a QP a quap just to be safe...

5. I guess it is a regional thing then, honestly before I entered this thread I'd never heard of 7 g's referred to as a quad. Are quads not usually a group of 4?

6. wow man this sounds pretty fuckin ridiculous. your a male im assuming and some bitch gets in your car and points a gun at your head? i know you must have been in shock, but god damn dude its a woman. take that shit from her and point it back! and i really doubt she would have shot you in the situation you described. she just tried some shit and got away with it. way to go pussy.

7. he meant a quarter oz not a quarter of a quarter pound...

8. right here. . .

this is where you went wrong.

bottom line, unless your gonna spend it all you dont need that much cash in your pockets.
    and you never. . never. . never sell weed*

good luck with things from here on out man, coulda been worse. . sometimes life's lessons are costly.

*to people you dont know

9. ^^What he said.

10. Honestly, you should of tried to take the gun. If she would of shot you, it would of probably been in the arm or shoulder.

She would of went to jail for armed robbery, assault with a deadly weapon, and posession.

"No, officer, she just jumped in my car out of nowhere." "Marijuana? My dad used to smoke it, I hate that stuff"

11. how you gonna let a girl get away with that.... i mean come on.... you sir are a bitch (no offence) oh and by the way your other "friend" and the bitch who robber you are both smokin and spendin your shit

12. I would've raped the bitch, but i don't really care about my life. If I did want to live I would've done the same thing though... ;)

13. why so serious??

14. when you live in the suburbs all your life, you dont expect shit like this to go down, and when it does, your way too shocked to think straight. i got a month left of summer before i head to college to major in music production, what I want to do with my life. none of that shit is worth fucking with a gun, loaded or not, girl or not.

15. I doubt she would've shot you..

16. Lmao, you clearly missed the gun part dumbass. It could've been a 90 year old woman but that doesn't make bullets weaker.

17. don't listen to the dueschbags. i gurantee no more than 1 asshole saying you shouldnt have let her do this has ever had a gun in their face during a deal.

shit happens, now you know why you shouldnt deal to anyone you dont personally know well and life goes on. you'll make more money and that dumb kunt will run out of bud and spend all the money and be back to being a fucking nobody low life.

go to college and never look back, if you must deal keep it lowkey and only to friends.

18. I agree man, keep a close circle when it comes to dealing and you'll be fine. ANYONE with a gun in their face would've complied like you did, it's not worth getting potentially killed for a little cash and some bud.

19. why is everyone questioning "do you really think she would have shot you?". that's such a pig statement. just because she's a girl? im a girl and i know how to shoot better than some mothafuckas i know. if i held someone at gunpoint and they start to pull something, you best believe i'd put out both his kneecaps to let him know im not fuckin around. just saying. she could have been just as serious.

20. what they said ^

that shits replaceable, and regardless of if it killed you or not, its a little harder to replace kneecaps or a shoulder then some weed, cash and a grinder :p