robbed...BY A FRIEND

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bradbuddy1212, Aug 1, 2010.

1. Ok so me and friend who just happened to be a dealer with great connects who always hooks me up had been in collaboration to get an O of some dank nug. Around missouri an oz of nug is around 400 but he could get some for around 350 but wouldn't be as good. We planned this out and i saved for a few months. The day finally came and another friend volunteered to join us who is also friends with my drug dealin friend to make sure he wouldn't pull anything, just incase. We leave to go meet up with our drug dealin buddy and he instructs me to park in a coldisac. He and a tall black guy come out (shoulda bounced right there but didnt) and say the guy is inside but doesn't know us so he's sketched out. I say well i want to see it weighed out and see it before i buy it. He says well he doesn't know us and in the mean time my drug dealin friend is telling me its all good and that its straight. i negotiate my friend who decided to go with me to be let in. I gave my friend the money and they leave....15 minutes pass.....i see my friend that i brought come out saying he can't find them. According to him they tried to make him wait outside but he said no and in the end was made to wait in the basement. Apparently they went upstairs and snuck out of the house (it wasn't their house) and i couldn't see them from where i was parker either so i have no clue how they did it. In the end i was robbed $350 but i wouldn't have felt as bad if it wasn't my friend who did it. I did so much for this kid (IE when he was fucked up he'd call me at 2AM on a school night and i'd come pick his ass up and give him a place to stay for the night when he would be kicked out of his house) and he turns around and does this. He probably only did it cuz i was moving and he wouldn't have any repercussions since i'd be gone. This is a shitty way to learn a lesson but now i know to ALWAYS go in and not to trust anyone with something that expensive. However in the end he got his just desserts, he is currently on his way to jail because he was caught robbing a store as well as stealing 4 cars. He'll be going away for a good 10 years so in the end, lesson learned for him and me.

2. Did you contact him after he 'robbed' you?

Maybe the dude he was wit pulled a gun and said come with me and don't say a word. Or something to that effect.

3. Karma, it'll get ya.

$350 lesson, learned.

4. I dont mean to spoil the thread but the OP is possibly a decent troll. I'm just getting that vibe lol, but regardless... cant trust people these days, and you couldn't trust people long either....Jack the Ripper would tell yah.

5. Doubt it. His story isn't very troll-like. He's not denouncing marijuana or stoners or anything.

6. ya buddy i'm not a troll...that kinda pisses me off i'm not gonna lie...
    But yes i called him probably 20 times along with my friend that was with me. We went and searched the house and my friend and the black guy were gone and i know that they were in cahoots. They ended up splitting the money and my last week i was there i made attempts to get the money and they all failed. I look back on it as lesson learned and in the end it made me a wiser person

7. Alright word

8. Where in Missouri did this happen?
    You know what house he went into on the cul de sac?

9. hmmm did this ring a bell or something?

O'Fallon, it was some older brick house, why?

10. Because.. wait for it.. it was HIS house! Yeah he had a thread saying he found an OZ and $350 in his bathtub.

:laughing:Just yanking your chain.:laughing:

11. I'll admit it's happened to me before. Sometimes you need to get fucked over to realize that you can't trust everyone and believe me you'll get it back in the end. Everytime I pick something up and it's a gram or so over I always say well that's for what I lost. And just like you said he will get his, karma is a bitch. My "robber" has been beat up and jailed since and I doubt I see him going on a good path anytime soon.

12. #12 iLoveWaterBongs, Aug 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2010
    If I were you I would've taken a load of shit from the house, furniture, whatever, to recompense for the money.

Edit: Then bargain for a good price at the local Missouri Pawn.

13. OP said it wasn't their house so all he would be doing is ripping someone else off.

14. just let it go, fourtunitly its only weed, something else you might already be dead

or

you can follow him in the dark, walk up behind him and whack his nee out with a nice heavy pipe, perhaps word will spread and u wont get jacked anymore

but sadly it happens i have been robed a few times by freinds, due to my precautions i havent been jacked by someone i didnt know..shorted a few times thats it

15. oh for real i've let it go but i mean it sucks i couldn't hang out with him anymore after he did that shit cuz he was really a cool guy to hang out with. My friend that was with me was madder than i was and it was all my money! Shit happens life goes on and i know how i got all the money so i have it all in perspective and i think that helped me get over it quickly but i do like sharing this story so others can learn from my mistake.

16. That's fucked up! Sorry you were robbed. People like the dude who robbed you will end up in a life of misery unless they change. They end up with nobody, no friends, no job, no money, in jail all the time etc. He's creating his own karma.

Just be careful who you trust in the future. There are some decent people out in the world. You gotta just find them.

I swear, this friend of mine and I were talking about karma just the other day. She use to get jumped by groups of girls in high school, she went on to be a nurse and one of the bully girls ended up working under her. The girl who helped jump her in high school was having a really rough life and my friend was doing pretty ok for herself.

The lesson here is do good and when you find yourself in a tough situation, people will help you out. Do bad and when you trip and fall, all those people you dogged will no doubt remember and most will not hesitate to refuse to help.

17. Racist!! Just kidding but for some reason this line made me laugh. (Oh shit! He's got a brother with him! Run!!)

On the real, sorry you got jacked dude.

18. lolz well you see this black kid is a badass thats why haha.

but for real its all good now, the friend who robbed me is in jail for a decade and the black guy i could possibly screw over if i want to if i called the town and report him as a known drug dealer but i dont want to cause any problems for me in the future so i probably wont but its always an option.

19. Dude, I wanted to read it but seriously, SPELLCHECK.

20. lmao i used spell check and i copied and pasted it and it was all good.