Robbed at gun point

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by HCL, Sep 16, 2009.

1. Well, looks like I have to eat my own words...

It was a set up. On sight, he is getting fucked up no questions asked. I also know who the "gang banger" was, so both of them are on my ass beating list.

I don't think I've ever been this angry at anything in my life. I'm going to make that ass beating a lot worse than $30, let me tell you...

2. http://forum.grasscity.com/real-life-stories/463933-skater-vs-thug-gun.html
    Seems like an appropriate thread to post here. Very interesting watch.

That's fucked up dude, I would beat both their asses too. In a way it brings shame to anyone who smokes weed cause it creates a tiny relationship between weed and that fucked up "thug" bullshit, when there shouldn't be any relationship at all. Just my opinion.

3. Just because someone's a dick with a gun doesn't mean you need to get a gun too and use it. It's that kind of thinking that's behind all the violence and war in the world today.

At the end of the day, you lost $30, count yourself lucky that you weren't the one that lost your wallet, ID, etc. That's worse in my opinion.

Just make sure you trust your friend, I think the set up idea could be true. I've seen a similar thing happen, minus the gun, and I know for a fact it was set up.

4. ^ so you just gonna let someone take your valuables, or worse, your life?

fuck that.

5. man, you're fucking cool.

6. How'd ya find out? Bricks through the window brother much more damage than 30$ worth of bud

7. The only pussy is the one holding a gun.

8. A buddy told me he had just left the spot as they were coming and they were together, another one of my boys said he heard JT jacked me which was the "thug" and the guy who set it up considers my buddy "J" as a best friend and never even called him to tell him about it. Everyone is learning about it now and starting to say fuck them and no one wants to mess with them, so it's a start.

9. Dude, that's ass and a half. no doubt an ass beating is standard, im not going to lie, a limb broken or two wouldn't be too far off base to send the message home. if the guy doesn't know you know, i'd def set up a meeting and rock him with a brick till his face looked like tapioca.....and then pour rubbing alcohol on it. hey, what are friends for? you wouldn't want him to get an infection now would you?

10. yeh man looks like you need to round up the homies tonight and deal with this pussy

11. whoa, this is interesting... post back after tha "ass-whooping" ... i need closure! ;)

12. Im all for violence and all but remember. this retard has a gun and he is obviously stupid enough to bring it to you. If you are willing to take it back that far to him then go ahead, if your gonna snitch then you can go do that too. If i were you i would just let it drop and never talk to those kids again.
    If it was me i would go to his house with a burner while the motherfucker was sleeping and tell him that his mother was next :devious: (i wouldnt get his moms tho).
    Dont do what i do though cause im just in it for the shits n giggles :rolleyes:

13. No, you don't need a gun my friend. You handles it well and kept a cool head. Two guns in the equation isn't turning out good for anyone, no matter what happens.