robbed at a trap

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Big Brick Bails, Aug 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. what a fucking stupid asshole

2. Naw not only in the south, we got them here in LA too, there fucking crazy. you know you live next to a trap house when people are coming and going 24/7 drugs coming and going

3. Troll or not lol!

4. Smoke that shit

5. Troll. No white dude goes in the hood ALONE looking for a fucking trap to get POT from. [trust me i'm white] You can get pot from your local hippies or some high school kids or something, don't need a fuckin trap for that.

If not a troll, get a gun and one day just fucking open / boot the door in and just shoot every living human in the fucking place. Make sure it's a gun illegally bought of the streets, along with a few clips, make sure the shells are real clean, nobodys prints at all, load the clips up with latex gloves or something. For real, do it, shoot all of those motherfuckers in there, don't hesitate either or you're gonna get shot.

Spy on them for a bit or something and one night just go up in full black and a mask and kill everybody in that damn house, make sure they are dead too i mean split their wig piece and let their brains leak on the floor. Make sure there's no fingerprints on the shells when u load the clips. Take all the drugs and money and you win. Cops don't give a fuck bout no drug selling ******s, they will say there is an investigation but really there isn't they will just make a crime scene for a few hours and call it that because they will have no leads anyways.

only thing left to worry about is if you didn't kill them and they seen your face and tell or a neighbor or something seen you, or one of there *****s knows it was you then trys to kill you. so move outta state after u execute them. do itt.

and lol @ 190 a quarter

6. [quote name='"420Prospect"']
    only thing left to worry about is if you didn't kill them and they seen your face[/quote]

No ones gonna believe some naive white kid killed a buncha gang bangers. It's the perfect crime.

Also 10/10 post OP. Would read again.

7. It would be like the first spiderman movie except nothing like it but with an even whiter guy.

8. i pay 70 for a quarter wtf

9. Time to load up the K's and ride.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-G80wjQj3bc]TOUCH DOWN TO CAUSE HELL- LIL BOOSIE - YouTube[/ame]

10. bro stfu..

OP you live in Chicago, youre lucky to be alive.

11. um lucky to be alive, not really.... it's pretty hard to get killed trolling grasscity all day:cool:

12. wow you don't just go asking around, knocking on stranger's doors for weed.
    If you're buying from someone you don't know they will most likely rip you off.

I say you go back with some Molitav Cocktails lol

13. Work something out with him? Work something out with his face, maybe, if you don't get jumped. The first confrontation would have been a big red flag to gtfo to me.

14. [quote name='"StraiT100"']wow you don't just go asking around, knocking on stranger's doors for weed.
    If you're buying from someone you don't know they will most likely rip you off.

I say you go back with some Molitav Cocktails lol[/quote]

This reminds me of grand theft auto San Andreas

15. Quit feeding the trolls

16. So you saw a bunch of *****s, and assumed "Hey, this is the trap." lololol you fucked up.

17. wht u think CRACKA?! DIS DA TRAP

18. These threads NEVER go well

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.