robbed at a trap

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Big Brick Bails, Aug 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. damn

i went to a local trap around my neighborhood by just exploring which houses look vacant and how many people were standing outside i found it in like 15 minutes

had a small confrontation in the drive way with two very ruthless big thugs asking me where do i think i'm going i said i'm going to knock on the door, i need some bud he's like man go two doors down get the fuck off my property

so i went two doors down and knocked on the door this time not approached by two thugs, i asked him for a quarter he said alright hold up, after like 5 minutes he gave me a quarter of bud and i paid him $190 cause he said it was top end shit like the shit from india i opened the bag and he 30 - 40 crumbled up pieces of paper, i opened most of them up and they said "you just got robbed wite boi"

i want to go back over there and try to return this and work something out with him..

2. [​IMG]

3. You deserved that for paying 190 a Q.

4. work something out with him? dude no...just no.

5. damn near 200 a Q????? sorry i had to do it. i hate paying 100 let alone 190. i mean its people like you that that are the reason i have to pay out my ass.

6. Im sorry but you shouldn't smoke weed.

7. take the L and use it for learn.

8. [quote name='"GreenHit23"']Im sorry but you shouldn't smoke weed.[/quote]

This..maybe take up something safer like scrapbooking

9. the dude who robbed you:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCqyV5bVkdU]Lil B - Finna Hit A Lick (MUSIC VIDEO) RICH ***** CLICK EP.1 DIRECTED BY LIL B - YouTube[/ame]

10. your white and went to the trap alone

then you gave him 190 for a Q WITHOUT SEEING THE BUD FIRST!

What did you expect?

11. 190$ that's some expensive confetti

12. You are lucky that you didn't get murdered or the shit beat out of you...but I'm calling bullshit, don't think it happened....

13. I feel no pity.

You literally asked to be robbed.

14. I'm guessing trap houses only exist in the south? Why the fuck would you even just walk up to one in the first place anyway

15. Troll for sure. Can't believe this post got this far with out that being sniffed out.

16. [quote name='"sgtstadanko"']Troll for sure. Can't believe this post got this far with out that being sniffed out.[/quote]

I realized it after "ruthless thugs"

17. [quote name='"GreenHit23"']Im sorry but you shouldn't smoke weed.[/quote]

Haha this was too funny. You paid 190 a Q for shit from India? Lmfao why from India when you can get dank shit from states right here in the USA?

Lol this thread is funny thanks op

18. Did he write on all the pieces of paper? Thats a lot of writing

19. They think you're police most likely. I chill with a bunch of trap dudes, and unless they already know you, theyre not selling to some random white dude.

Wish more people were blind to ethnicity.

& lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.