Roast of Bob Saget

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Perpetual Burn, Aug 18, 2008.

1. i love stamos.

he was reading a teleprompter... i don't think he was there to be "funny" necessarily so much as he's John Stamos and he's not stuck in a tree anymore.

2. i just want to punch stamos in the face

3. Did Stamos fuck your wife or something? :p

4. no no no people fuck stamos's ex wife he doesnt fuck theirs lol thats why its fun to make fun of him

5. i love uncles jesse n joey they were the shit!!! n i had a crush on stephanie for the longest time lol

6. Norm Macdonald's routine was the best...it's on right now

He's just making the WORST jokes ever! They're amazing!

7. Bob Saget: Brian Posehn...Am I saying that right? Bri-Anne?...Look at that face. Did any other lesbians survive the fire?

8. STAMOS! Damn him and his jet black hair and winning smile!

9. "bob saget is the genital wart on the penis of pop culture."

nuff said

10. Yeah I caught it on TV the other day, I love watching the roasts.

I thought it was funny when they kept accusing him of molesting the Olsen twins...I dunno might just be my twisted mind but I got a kick out of that :p

11. Yeah Norms routine was hilarious, especially when you are expecting rude vial insults, his jokes were so mild it was funny in a unique way.

12. The roast was hilarious. i've seen it twice.

13. has it been on late night unedited i been waiting to see a commercial saying thats on but i havent really been around the last week to catch it on tv

14. can some one explain those jokes to me especially the one about the car? it like doesnt even make sense lol

15. they were "bad jokes" as a dig to bob saget about his shitty jokes on America's Funniest Home Videos..

16. Well first of all, 'over the hill' is a euphemism for being old

And the car remark meant that she didn't have a car powerful enough to get her up a hill

17. o well that makes sense now but its not really funny. i like that guy anyway

18. he is just using very old simple humor.

the one about the car...he starts off saying that she is old, an easy way to rag on somebody, and then takes it the other way by saying she drives a piece of shit car lol. another classic way to mess with somebody. tell them their stuff sucks.

the one about rin tin tin..he started off with a joke nobody really understood, and when everyone was trying to figure out which way he was going to take it, he boiled it down to basically saying "your ugly".

classic lol

19. i thought norm bombed it and so did the audience.i didnt laugh once during his