Roar

Discussion in 'General' started by XxJWxX, Oct 7, 2002.

1. i have to piss...and eat..then i will read stuff...give me somethin to read phil

2. uhh....

read.

hmm..

*puff*

yes

read the erowid.. or something

3. well..shit..at least the timing was perfect..i went pissed, found some chocolate donuts, and mlk..and satdown andgot the notification that you replied.....but i was thinkin of a story or rant..

4. (please hum the following post to the theme from "the bradie bunch")

once there was this pot head
    he was bringing up
    sove very lovely plants
    then one day
    he lost his marbles
    and now hes all
    alone

till the one day when this pot head
    met a dealer
    who said that he would
    sell him some smoke

now this shit
    should some how form a story

but i am too fucked up!

5. Moogatu Saves The Day (pArT 1)

(( The scene begins outside of a two story house. The beautiful white front door opens up and out comes a stubby Danny Devito type of man. He was a very ugly man, a short man.Dont get me wrong, he was a sweet and loving guy, there was just something about him that made him look ugly...But this didnt bother Morticus, so its all good. Morticus is 23 years old, about 5'5 feet tall, and kinda chubby. His favorite song was the original Red Red Wine by Bob Marley. Morticus smoked weed but was very personal about it and hid his habit from everyone. Well as we proceed to the fact that Morticus wass always being kind to people. A little too kind. One day he was at Dunkin Donut Store. He confronted a man, and all hell broke loose.))

Morticus: Heyyyy! How the hell are ya?!

(Morticus gives the man a playful slap on the shoulder)

Man: Excuse me, do I know you?

(Morty replied with a short dumb answer)

Morticus: No....just tryin to be friendly stranger

( The mans face glares with redness and sweat as steam begins pouring from his ears. He suddenly grows 40 feet tall and breaks through the roof of the donut plaza. The man turns green (like incredible hulk) and lets out a loud roar. All of a sudden, our good friend Moogatu (West African Midget) runs towards the giant and bites his toe, causing him to fall to his death. The day is saved by Moogatu and the city lives in peace. Moogatu was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize and Morticus was hit by a bus three days after. The End)

6. a rant, yes indeed. more cheeba must first be smoked!

~~ <--- smoke
    ~~~~
    {////////////@

^^^ cheeba

toke!

toke...

*COUGH*

toke!

*hand-bong*

TokeTokeTokeTokeTokeTokeTokeTokeTokeToke

*cashes entire joint..

*....smoke rings

*.................holding breath

ahem, what have wee here? shall it be the product of some unholy mastery or something far soapier? i mean, just because some kind of prince decides to grow a patch of bud, why must we steal? why will the prince not share the ganja with us? perhaps the magic toad knows. that fucker is always blazing and shit, crazy ass tripped out toad. wait a minute! what has happened to my pants.. this monkey is weraring my pants.

naughty monkey!

why do you steal my pants? maybe youre like in some secret task force or something that needs to steal these pants to save the galaxy from aliens. or MAYBE, ive just attended one too many scooby doo gang/ harlem globe trotters rap battles.. those things are sick.. those weasels owe me money though, which is unfortunate. i will have to construct a giant can opener, to open the giant can of whoop-ass i will unleash upon those bastards. laser cannons may also work, in which case the construction of giant can openers is in fact unneccasary. or not.. i could like fuck shit up with a couple can openers of doom.

yes.

7. ok the way i see it, i have to analyze things in three stages righ tnow....

1) EXACTLY WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR

2)HOLY SHIT!! MY ASS IS AN AVATAR SEEN BY MANY!!

3) I DONT REMEMBER

8. baby you ant seen nuthin yet!

9. PIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIE :SS

huh. man im so ripped

we are all within the grasp of a nimble stranger.. the giant rabbit toaster of doom if you namsain. "west is farther than eats" wif all of these monsters with salad bar lettuce. are you one of those ninja pirates with cyber kungfu laser implants? because all of those dogs is trippin, foo. puff puff.. once or twice its fun to do funny things with crackers and cheese in the universe. after all, why upset the cosmic balance of it all? jet packs cant all be unique, and what kind of animal goes without one? no animal i know of can even understand the basics.. except polar bears.. polar bears kick ass and shit. chronic blazing without fazing, nigga. no cheesy garden gnomes can come in between me and my sanity after all.. why not? i just washed my socks, so dont front. and im getting some more shrooms, so im stoked: yesiree.. but when i move out im gonna have an unlimited supply of free drugs.. grow some plants.. ope poppies.. phalaris grass for dmt.. shrooms.. have K smuggled from mexico.. and order 100g of dxm. muahahahahaha if the city is still around i will do much ranting.. much much more ranting than even today or three days back to the future.. perhaps ill invent an iron monkey.. hidden compartments galore, boyee! the thought police will never catch me dammit! but i may just have to worry about the CIA thought-controllers hidden inside the television.. a few days ago when i was on dxm i got abducted by aliens.. beamed into a big white spaceship. hmm.. perhaps i shouldnt do drugs which cause me to be abducted by aliens.. or perhaps only in moderation. i wonder what bud+shrooms+dxm is like.. PLUS CRACK!! woohoo! no, crack is bAAAAd news. still i keep at it to feed my weed habit.. no seeds the sticky green please i dont need acid!

riggidy

raggidy

ranter...

banther.

yes.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Gotta trip out to some Cocaine by Jimmi Hendrix, most intense sone ever.

SMOOCK

SMACK

PACK

FACK

LACK

CRACK

DONT

DO

CRACK

OR

YOU

WILL