Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Roanoke/hollins Smokers?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by lonelygreen, Jun 19, 2012.

1. Yo wassup hipsters and gangsters, this is my first post ever...driven by my desperation lmao. I have just moved to middle of nowhere VA near hollins univ. and it looks bleak out here. :( If anyone could point me in the right direction or provide any tips for scoring here id be in ur debt for life lmao. Im only out here for about 2 months tho so i just may have 2 wait this out smh. peace, love and chicken grease fam. ~1

2. Are you over 21? If so go to your local bar and start to make ome friends there, after showing up regularly casually bring bud into the conversation and see how they react. Usually bartenders and heavier drinkers know where to score bud and...unmentionables.

3. Thx bro yea I'm 22 that sounds like a great idea, I'm going to try 2 find a bar out here asap lmao :cool:

4. Smells like bacon...

5. It does smell like bacon...because I can't even find a bar out here. I give up on life lmao courage the cowardly dog is my neighbor out here :eek: To all potheads out there stay away from Hollins Va!

6. i know hollins is an all girl school, used to know a girl that went there. that town is pretty shitty haha

7. yea man super shitty. Im here for summer grad prog so there aren't even any hot girls lmao

8. lol been to Hollins once, was super whack.

If you can make the 30-40 minute drive to radford, there are plenty of people there who smoke.

9. Thx bro, Ive been looking pretty sketch around here trying to find ppl who look like smokers, I dnt have my car out here but my room mate wants some green too so I'm going to mention the idea to him. Thx for all the help everyone u guys rock!

10. Ended up going up 2 blacksburg and finally scored out there haha. Words cannot describe the feeling felt after searching so long lmao:smoke: . :smoke::D:hello::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

11. You think Hollins is the middle of no where man? It's the biggest district in Roanoke County. Come on out to Catawba and you'll see the middle of nowhere. Anyway, there is some pretty good bud around here, you've just gotta find it.

12. ^yo im hiking mcafees knob this weekend i thinks thatsin catawba valley or something it would be tight if bud grew at the top as victory

13. Damn officers, can't even play nicely. You were told in another thread that requesting hook ups is against the rule. Arrest yourself at once! :smoke:

14. Hell yea man, Mcafee's Knob is over here in Catawba. I hiked all 8 1/2 miles of that shit, smoked a couple bowls & a blunt on the way up. Some crazy views all the way up. It's pretty intense when you reach the top too, haha. It's like a 300 foot drop into some trees, and you can actually see like 60 miles into the Valley from up there. It's pretty majestic when you're baked.:bongin:

15. [quote name='"4smoke2haze0"']

Hell yea man, Mcafee's Knob is over here in Catawba. I hiked all 8 1/2 miles of that shit, smoked a couple bowls & a blunt on the way up. Some crazy views all the way up. It's pretty intense when you reach the top too, haha. It's like a 300 foot drop into some trees, and you can actually see like 60 miles into the Valley from up there. It's pretty majestic when you're baked.:bongin:[/quote]

Word, Ive bern there once before, but with my dad.. So no blazing. Amazing view one of the best I've seen. I sat down on the very edge of the ledge it was tight. You got some beautiful country out there

16. It's still an amazing hike though, sober or stoned. But it's way crazier when you're blitzed.