Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Roadtrip BABY!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by guttmuncher, Feb 24, 2011.

1. Rolled some J's! Decided it would be fun to take a small road trip a couple hours away tomorrow at like 2 in morn.....all the while puffin on these J's I rolled so's to get the munchies, then....we can get somewhere delicious and rub food all over our naked bodies and get high afterward. W00T!

Attached Files:

2. i was reading and was like oh nice nice.... then i got to rubbing food on naked bodies part and was confused

3. You sir have not lived....booo

4. My ultimate goal in life is for me and my girlfriend and a couple friends to save up enough money to take like a month off from work, rent a luxury RV, buy a shitload of weed, and take a cross country road trip, constantly smoking. I've named it "Blunts Across America!" It'll happen...you'll see. I'm still trying to figure out though if the goal will be to smoke a blunt in every continental state, or just to make it to california and relax/smoke more there.

5. you rubbed food on your naked body? da fuck?

but, yeah man...joints are cool

elements are a good choice, hopefully you got some skunk rolled up