Roadside saliva test

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Canadian kush smoker, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Hey g.c for all the fellow canadians that we all know weed legal here for recreational use oct 17th. They say they will be doing a roadside saliva test to see how much t.h.c. is your system kinda like a breathalizer. But my thinking is how long does thc stay in your system n whats going to be the legal limit to drive . I have a pretty high tolerance to bud as been smoking over 25 yrs lol. So back to the saliva part is this not s way for them to get everyones d.n.a as well i dont trust these crooked fukers around here.

• Like Like x 1
  2. We get them here in the UK they're not accurate at all man.. it shows up THC in your system even if you haven't smoked for a couple days & the police then presume you've smoked a J on the day..

They need to build a better machine to test people that's accurate

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Stays in your system for around 30 days and they know it. This shit isn't new. For them to assume you just smoked that day because you have THC in your system is ridiculous and completely disingenuous.

• Agree Agree x 2

4. I don't drive while high I have when I was a young Billy in a friends car, I'm more of a passenger then a driver these days so if they get pulled it's not Biggie for me lol

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. T
    thanks for the info man i guess alot of people will be getting d.u.i. then . They better fix that shit.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Yupp i can see this causing so many charges d.u.i.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. $$ That's the reason they're playing stupid with it. There's a lot of grey area and they're taking advantage of it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. The naysayers here are predicting that on October 17th everyone of driving age is now going to light up and get behind the wheel since it will be legal to buy cannabis. Think Refer Madness all over again.

They just don't get it. We've been sitting round for how many years puffing away on our couches, chillin on the beaches, walkin thru the woods... the last thing most of us ever want to do after gettin lit is to get behind the wheel and go somewhere.

Anyways, we'll see how the THC roadside tests hold up in court. Apparently there will be consideration made, for ACMPR patients. Well unless they scrap that as the Canadian Physicians Association is recommending.

I think we'll see more 24 roadsides since they won't have to go to court for those.

Stay tuned!

• Like Like x 1
  9. I am jealous that we don't have Rec weed nationwide in the states. I had to take a swap test for a job. I smoked up to the day before the test. In the morning, I used Listerine mouth wash the morning of the test and passed.

I wonder if a mouthwash would help pass the THC tests in Canada? If so, just keep a small travel size in your vehicle. Just in case.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Ya 1 day i can c weed being legal all over the world this is just the begining of good things.

• Agree Agree x 1