Roadside Angel

Discussion in 'General' started by Rasta_Man, Mar 23, 2006.

1. So, i was being an idiot today and trying to change CD's in my car while going down this little rural road and i end up in ditch (yeah yeah, make fun)

This ditch was deep too, a farming ditch which is like 4 feet deep. I figure this is gonna cost me a TON for a tow truck to yank this heap out of the hole, not to mention i don't own a cell phone.

Somebody was looking out for me, because not 10 minutes later this farmer comes down the street with his John Deere and he had actually seen me drive off the road. Long story short, he pulls my car out of the ditch and saves me alot of time and money.

So this is a cheers to everybody who will stop and help out somebody in need!

CHEERS!

2. haha good to kno that people out ther are still kind.. good story and i'd do the same for any1 myself :)

3. If there were more people like that in the world...well the world would just be so awesome. Do Unto Others And You Would Have Them Do Unto You. Thats what I say. Three cheers for the samaritan farmer.

4. Whenever I see someone pulled over I always stop to make sure there ok. I know I would want the same to happen to me. In the winter I helped about 4 people out that were stuck in the snow by either calling their house for them or pushing them out of the snow.

Good karma :)