Roadrunner #2 and Dinafem Haze

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by surr, Oct 22, 2011.

1. Our second grow, RR #2 on the right and Haze on the left. 3 weeks old, FFoF with added perlite for drainage. 24/0. 400W of mixed spectrum cfls. Going to transplant soon.

[​IMG]

2. you sure you said that right? im pretty sure all hazes are sativa dominant, and that "haze" looks to be a VERY heavily indica dominate strain, while the one on the right looks more sativa

3. Yep, what i said is correct. At least thats how they came labeled.

4. #4 lalamann, Oct 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2011

imo, they were mislabled, ive NEVER seen any type of Haze that seemed to be that indica dominant, even the hybrid haze strains seem to be more sativa leaning in the leaflet size, even dinafem haze grows ive seen never looked like the one on the left, but more like the one on the right, i HAVE recieved mislabled orders, but usually from more obscure/less well-known seed distributers......but i AM FAR from an expert,

EDIT: just looked at the dinafem website, i GARUNTEE you they were mislabled, as their Haze has i high THC to CBD level (indicating sativa) and their roadrunner #2 have a high CBD to THC level (indicating Indica) (either that or you might have mixed up which ones you planted, i have done that before without realizing it, only to discern which was which when leaflet thickness was observed)

5. ooooookay then

6. #6 surr, Oct 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2011
    First two pics are HAZE. The last two are the roadrunner, 2 days after transplant. RR is clearly having yellowing issues, I haven't fed them any nutes so far....pH is @ 6.3 :confused::confused:

And for Mr. Know it all up there,
    * Dinafem Haze Automatic
    * Composition: 25% Indica Ruderalis 55% Sativa 20%
    * Genotype: (Lowrider # 1 x Dinafem # 1) Haze X JYD

Attached Files:

7. #7 lalamann, Oct 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2011

you should probably tell us next time if its an autoflowering variety before someone makes a dumbass out of themselves.....no matter what they are though, they ARE some very healthy looking babies

8. #8 surr, Oct 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2011
    Both plants are showing preflowers, started feeding them Big Bloom and Tiger bloom at 1/5 strength. I'm Lsting the auto haze but not the RR because my puppy got to it and did some damage so i don't want to stress it at all.
    First 2 are of the haze, last 2 are RR#2
    My Sony Bloggie can take some decent close ups =D

Attached Files:

9. where did u get your seeds yo

10. attitude seed bank

11. people that know it all are idiots.