RoadDog's Mile High Garden

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by roaddog420, Nov 14, 2011.

1. Holy Durban Poison Batman!!!! She's a beaut. Looking very nice.:)

2. That durban looks soo good.

3. Looks like that bubba kush is fox tailing other than that the grow looks gorgeous.

4. Agreed..........1,000% Agreed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. That durban comes out of NYC too, not as good as the sour D, but a strain to try for sure.

I want a smoke report on that when its' cured. :cool:

6. Thanks for all the replys fellas!
    the durban has been chopped and the bubba will come down in a week.
    sweet leaf, the bubba is foxtailing like crazy but it doesn't bother me too much, she is a beast.
    grrower, this is the third or fourth time that I've flowered this durban out, its a very sweet and sour smoke, pretty energetic at first but it'll slowly put you out. Ill do a better smoke report in a couple weeks though

7. Oh and I have grown that sour d, and I agree with grrower, its better than the durban but the durban is still great

8. That durban poison looks! amazing! how long did you veg her for?

9. My dreamtime genetically foxtails like crazy every single time. It doesnt seem to affect yield, i still manage to pull 1GPW.

Some of my foxtails are 2" tall and thinner than a stalk of wheat. :eek: They still smoke fine though. :smoke:

10. My average veg time is 8 weeks, im pretty sure that's what she got.
    grrower I saw your breakdown of your gpw ratio and its fucking baller...im gonna see what my numbers are soon

11. My average veg time is 8 weeks, im pretty sure that's what she got.
    grrower I saw your breakdown of your gpw ratio and its fucking baller...im gonna see what my numbers are soon

12. New page pic bump
    [​IMG]

13. :yummy: Damn RD, keep up the good work! Your buds are looking FAT!

14. now that's where it's at roaddog!

15. The durban was put into jars today, got a dry weight of 113.5g, just over that qp mark! That's the biggest pull I've had off a single plant yet, the bubba is way bigger and comes down sunday so stay tuned for that. I will post durban pics on saturday

16. Damnnnn a qp w/ only 2 months of veg! nice job :hello:

17. I'm jealous RD :eek: Congratulations on all that weight!!!

Excited for what is to come!!! :D

18. Awesome numbers man. What does your GPW come out to?

19. Thanks for the kind words guys!!!
    grrower, my gpw on the durban was almost .2
    not the greatest but we will see how the bubba does im comparison

20. So I moved the bubba into the bathroom for her heavy flush and snapped one of the colas, no big deal, so I flushed her and then chopped off the broken limb and trimmed it up. Based on the weight of the durban, I think a half pound is a safe estimate for the bubba!