RoadDog's Mile High Garden

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by roaddog420, Nov 14, 2011.

1. I start flushing in 2 weeks!

2. I'm coming out of the closet on this one. Nice work, dog.

3. merry xmas happy new years doggie. bubba kush looks like she lovin life. stay naked and weird bro :wave:

4. Bump;) Happy Holidays RDOG!

5. The girls are looking great. The cola in that last shot is beautiful!

6. Thanks neko and fran! The smell of the durban is one of the best ever, super sweet and fruity while growing and super skunky after a 2 week cure. Its not the highest yielder and I was gonna get rid of the strain but its really a connoisseur style smoke that I can't resist

7. Did some work in the garden today, put the armageddon skunk, idaho purple, nycd, and blueberry kush all into 1 gal smart pots. I am going to cut clones from them periodically and sex the clones and then if they are fem, ill do a 6 week veg and flower them out, if I like the strain ill keep the original plant as a bonsai mother. I am definitely gonna keep the durban poison around for a while, time will tell on the others. I also picked up a few clones today that will go into flower in about 2 weeks just to keep the cycle going. I got 1 purple cindy, 1 banana kush and a free unkown indica, they all were transplanted into 3 gal smart pots.
    Everything that was transplanted received h2o with superthrive, the new clones will be topped or suppercropped in about 3 days, im not sure what technique I will use.
    The plants in flower received food today, week 6 and week 11 accordingly. Flush starts in 9 days for 2 of the plants and pics will come right around then
    Stay high
    RoadDog

8. yo doggie im east coast and never seen banana kush out my way. last i heard it was clone only out west or if ya got nice friends.

is it still clone only AND how does it taste?

9. I've actually never grown or smoked th banana kush, I just grabbed a clone of it to keep my cycle going but she goes into flower in about 3 weeks

10. il holla at ya come april to see how that shit turns out

11. Banana Kush is insaneeee.... I smoked it once when I was tired as hell and it felt similar to spice:eek: idk if any of you have tried spice... I don't recommend it... But I do recommend the Banana Kush though:D

12. Whats up everyone!!!!
    Have a pic update today, not too much has changed. The ones in flower are about 2 weeks away from chop and still swelling a bit, the ones in veg are getting nice and bushy and looking happy for the most part. Ill let the pics do the talking...:wave::smoke:

Attached Files:

13. Part II

For some odd reason, the top of one of the foxtails on the bubba is super pale...white/yellow and the new growth is very dense/hard, almost like a vegetable or something. Ive never seen this before but i was wondering if any of you have an idea of whats up? I think its the second to last picture in part one of the update...Thanks!!!

Attached Files:

14. Looks like ya have some fox tails starting up ;)

15. Looking good RD!!! Looks like you have lots of sativa's in flower now huh??:)

16. Its all durban poison and bubba kush in flower :)

17. Bump...new pics on page 5

18. Thanks for the invite, man! You've got some lush plants on your hands. I'm pullin' up a chair!

19. Whats up everyone!!!:wave::wave::wave:
    Today I have a pic update, harvest time is coming fast. The Durban and Bubba have been flushed the past week, the Durban got a heavy flush today and yesterday, she will come down on monday. The Bubba will recieve its heavy flush starting wednesday and will come down next sunday. The plants in veg are looking good, the Idaho Purple is showing pistils already and im pretty sure that the Blueberry Kush and Armageddon Skunk are also female, I have a feeling that the NYCD might be a male but only time will tell. I will be harvesting and cutting clones over the next few days and I will post pics of the Durban and Bubba harvest next week...Enjoy!!!:D:D:D

Veg
    [​IMG]

Flower
    [​IMG]

Bubba Kush
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Durban Poison
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Stay Highighighighighighighighigh!!!!!!!
    RoadDog