RoadDog's Mile High Garden

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by roaddog420, Nov 14, 2011.

1. Congrats!! :hello:

I am seriously considering an upgrade to my setup. The tent I have now will work great for veggin. And clone where I am vegging. Just need a bigger flower tent.

2. Thats the story of my life man....plenty of plants, not enough room

3. Everything is true and Close to accurate though dated. My experience was just after the Beatles flew into Russia B O A C and tempered by the Tibetan book of the Dead, the Living, and the Life of Milarepa along with Carl Jung. So its relatively old. 40 odd years. Not old in their time. All this has been going on for hundreds of generations so its probably still in place despite modern warfare. This was before the Soviets and the US and the Taliban and peace was still in their hearts. A real search would be to find boxes of American matches which were far superior to the Russian stix. Good luck on a real search (for anyone who would try). Hundreds of Americans and thousands of Europeans did it. We were a hungry swarm.

As Neil said in those Days
    It was a time, what time it was.

• Like Like x 1
  4. [quote name='abrahamx']
    I have been smoking hash for around 30 years.
    me too-40 years
    I smokes lots on my 4 trips to Amsterdam.
    And you probably always will. Bless the Dutch.
    Started making it myself and it usually turns out black.
    Black Hash was usually grown in the Kashmir and processed wholesale in a fucking big factory in Bombay. Processing was large scale and they had Tolars, Zs, Balls, Bs and Keys (Tolars were the standard of measure in that part of the world).White marks are a sign of mold - "not to be smoked". The hash itself, came from the vague Afghan - Paki border, to the right and above the Afghan state in the foothills of Kashmir though Hash had once overpopulated the Mazar Valleys in the center of Afghanistan. Kush pollen From Kashmir was of lower quality than the pollen sent to the Capital, Kathmandu, all carried hundreds of miles on vague Mountain paths, on their heads to the huge market in Bombay. (I dont even know what its called anymore-Mumbai?) Couldnt put the bundle on my head let alone carry it. Few of them are over 5'6". They been doing it for generations. Its in their nature. After processing, the hash itself comes out black, thru and thru with those damn white streaks of mold, which many fools called opium. Opium was black and gooey and grown in Burmese, Laotian and Thai foothills. In Indo-Pak- Afghan world, opium helps with the incessant problem of Diarrhea. I dont anyone who went thru the cycle without spray painting the bathroom with their assholes. Part of our lives and theirs. Eat Opium to save your ass. Go to Southeast Asia to Smoke it when you can. Best drug ever made. I stumbled into an opium den in Vientiane, Loas one week. The best Kashmiri/Kush powder is often brought to Kathmandu, where it is silently, reverently processed by Tibetis and Sherpas. Psychedelic. Strong. Hardly a recreational drug. Try walking out of the cafe after one hit on the pipe. Fuhgettddaboutit. They ignore weed, Marijuana, which grows in the fallow rice paddies during winter all around the Kathmandu. Every where. And its good. Go there. Kathmandu is every thing you ever heard about it.
    Green Black Afghaan Hash is hand rubbed into long (hand sized 'noodles') that are amalgamated into tolars. Sometimes rubbed all day during Ramadzan, rocking on their haunches, rubbing, laughing. The oil of their sweaty, feces and urine covered right hand (in that part of the world where right hand for eating, left to clean your ...[/I]) turns the Green pollen black on the outside. Think about it. I wouldnt. Sometimes hash is rubbed specifically for their 4 ft high water pipes. At night when ingestion is allowed, it is their intention that you smoke 'the pipe' until you look up and "see the moon" and pass out. Pass The Fuck Out. Save your own life. Been there, done that. The seeds are Indicus and the supple trees bend their 9-11 ft heads to give up the precious resin amassed on their leaves too. Only one season old. Ive seen that and have been looking for seeds like that for quite sometime. My brother has requested them. Couldnt even find them in Amsterdam.

Not sure how it stays blonde or turns black.
    Green Afghan is hand rubbed. The oil of their sweaty, shit covered right hand supplies the outer cover. Blonde is Moroccan/ Algerian Kif. Not exactly Hash but Close. Cant be rubbed. Just falls apart. It is pressed into keys with outer covers of cloth and spit. You might think about it but I wouldnt. Never that good but only a short boat ride to Europa so its abundant.
    there is also red hash that I have heard of but never seen.
    The mysterious Red Hash was grown in the arid hills, occasionally rainy, of back country Lebanon. Dont forget the Cedars of Lebanon. Sorry but they beat the hell out of California and Oregon. The mysterious Red Hash is as serious as youve heard. Just try walking and breathing at the same time after smoking. Never actually seen that grow. But I have smoked it and Id do it again no matter the price. High? Jeezfuggin Cripes!
    I just prefer the taste and stronger high of black hash.
    Enjoy. Y'know it just aint easy.
    Just always seems stronger also. In my opinion and experience anyway. /quote]
    Everything is true and Close to accurate though dated. My experience was just after the Beatles flew into Russia B O A C and was tempered by the Tibetan Books of the Dead, the Living, and the Life of Milarepa along with Carl Jung. So its relatively old in our terms, 40 odd years. Not old in their time. All this has been going on for many generations so its probably still in place despite modern warfare. This was before the Soviets and the US and the Taliban and Peace was still in their hearts. A real search would be to find boxes of American matches which were far superior to the Russian stix. And you needed them to keep the pipe lit. Though the Afghans used Chunks of Charcoal to burn in their pipes. Ever smoke a pipe with a tolar (about 11 grams) of good Afghan. Good luck for anyone who would try. Hundreds of Americans and thousands of Europeans did it. We were a hungry swarm.

As Neil said in those Days
    It was a time, what time it was
    :smoking::wave::D

Same here...  Ill bet I got 40-50 plants in veg right now and I can only flower 10 at a time.  Outdoors, here I come. :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Started a new journal folks...Link is in my sig, come on over!!!

• Like Like x 1