RoadDog's Mile High Garden

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by roaddog420, Nov 14, 2011.

1. Sounds like a yummy plan man ;)

2. grats on the monthly harvests.... how many strains you wrk into that?

you should pop the ISS... its on my wishlist and i can grow it out vicariously thru you

3. Im gonna be running 4 strains, durban poison (for now), pre 98 bubba kush, and I just threw some seed into water yesterday, 1 blueberry kush and 1 nyc diesel. The blue kush has sunk, the diesel hasn't yet. Im very excited about both these strains. I really was planning on popping an ISS but when I got into my seed bank, the box labeled ISS was empty...not sure where those beans went but oh well, I can get a clone whenever hahaha

4. very nice bro, ill be flowing. Really hope to see these beauties under at least a 400w hps sometime soon!

5. Everything is under a 600w hps right now

6. oughta be fun to see how that diesel stacks up against the purple one blu and joe are gonna run

7. thanks for the invite. i'll stick around and watch. looks like you have some great girls and an even better audience to watch them grow...

8. Whats up everyone!!!
    Today I have a long overdue pic update of veg and flower.
    Not too much going on in veg, I decided to start some bonsai mother plants that will live in 1 gal smart pots. So far I have 1 Durban and 1 Bubba Kush, the Bubba is going to get transplanted into the 1 gal today. I also have a couple of seedlings that are growing super fast, 1 NYC Diesel, and 1 Blueberry Kush. I soaked them in water on Tuesday, they sank by Wednesday and went into paper towels, Thursday, the BK had a 1/2 inch tap root and the NYCD had popped as well, they went into rapid rooters Thursday night, broke ground by Friday afternoon, and are ready to transplant into party cups today!!!
    Very excited about how fast they got going and I plan on making mothers out of them as well so hopefully they are female...on to the pics:hello::hello::hello:
    Durban Mother
    [​IMG]

Bubba Kush Soon To Be Mother
    She was thirsty in this pic
    [​IMG]

Slings
    Blueberry Kush on Left, NYCD on Right
    [​IMG]

In Flower, things are going great. The Durban and Bubba are gettin swoll for sure and I just threw in 3 more Durban and 1 more Bubba this morning, they recieved 24 hours of darkness yesterday, and they will all flower out in 1 gal smart pots since there are so many of them and the tent is super crowded now...The Durban and Bubba that have been in flower come down in about 5 weeks, and then I should be on my once a month harvest schedule!!!!!:D:D:D
    On with the pics...
    Outside View
    [​IMG]

New Flowering Round
    [​IMG]

Durban
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bubba
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This Bubba is easily the biggest plant Ive grown, its no more than 3.5 feet tall but its at least 4 feet wide, it has 4 main colas and about 8 secondary colas, Im pretty excited about her

Hope you all enjoy and sorry for the muthafuckin wait!!!!

Stay High As Shit
    RoadDog:smoke::smoke::smoke:

9. looking good there Dog! i'm subbed in, you have some lovely ladies there

can't wait to go full perpetual, despite the fact i'm growing around 9 plants at the moment, with at least one to be harvested in about 2 weeks and a few in the month of january...

actually apart from the fact i am not taking clones, i almost have a perpetual setup for the next 3 or 4 months until winter, then i start my attic grow, i guess i pretty much am perpetual actually now that i think about it, but perpetual from seed not clone

i need a clone room now... hehe

10. I have a pretty good seed bank that I use as well

11. who do you prefer?

lately i've been buying most of my seeds from the attitude, but i also like to use justfeminized.com and EDIT... those three would be my favorites

12. Found a thread worth starring at. Lol
    Subbed

13. All my seeds come from bags or friends or my own plants, I've never bought any so I can't have a favorite hahaha

14. Damn dude looking good!!! The bubba is huge....:eek: Can't wait to see more like it:)

15. Looks like things are getting yummy in there :smoking: :wave:

16. nice bro! Will have some clones soon man!

17. Just clicked on this seed website its pretty awesome. Have you seen the strain stats they have awesome shows you the average flowering time thc content etc right on hand.

18. sub'd.

Looking good and looking forward to see some updates; The mile high city needs more growers!

19. Whats up everyone!!!
    So I hot on attitude today because I've been wanting to order some seeds for a while now, I wont be able to make the order for a month or two but here is my shopping list:

Barney's Farm
    -Night Shade
    -Pineapple Chunk
    -Sweet Tooth

Emerald Triangle
    -Super Sour OG

Reserva Privada
    -Chemdawg '91
    -Kandy Kush
    -LA Confidential x Cheese

Sensi Seeds
    -Big Bud
    -Super Skunk

World of Seeds
    -Landrace Pakistan Kush

All of the seeds are feminized except for the Pakistan Kush
    If anyone has grown these and has either positive or negative feedback feel free to let me know, it would be appreciated!!!

RoadDog