Road trip- Smoke, or firecrackers?

Discussion in 'General' started by RobRoyy, Aug 31, 2012.

1. Well tmrw I am making a road trip, taking along a fair amount of weed. I dont wanna smoke in the car as I don't feel like going to jail,
    but I can't decide if I should wake and bake before I leave, or make a firecracker to snack on.

Its about a 4.5 hour drive including stops, and unfortunately the only bud I can have is some AVB, enough for a solid joint's worth, so I could only make 1 firecracker if I wanted to. (the other bud is for a friend and i'm not cutting into that)

what would you guys do?

2. also, will AVB bud be any good in a firecracker??

3. [quote name='"RobRoyy"']also, will AVB bud be any good in a firecracker??[/quote]

yes but make oil

4. like mix the peanut butter with oil?

5. [quote name='"RobRoyy"']

like mix the peanut butter with oil?[/quote]

I'm not the best with edibles ...

I'm pretty sure you just put the weed in the oil and then use it on whatever .

there's plenty of guides on here man

6. roll a j, get started on the road...then make a stop somewhere discreet and take a few puffs...I always like to stay frosty when I leave for a road trip, you are more likely to get into an accident 10 minutes away from your home...so get high later, and I prefer smoking over firecrackers, so yeah :bongin:

7. Smoke in the morning and have a firecracker with you and eat it as your driving? Best of both worlds.