ROAD TRIP from FL, help?

Discussion in 'General' started by yyoungstunnaa, Feb 3, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

ATL: 5 and 1\2 hours, 322 miles

JVILLE: 5 hours 19 mins, 351 miles

ORLANDO:6 hours 42 mins, 444 miles

ORLEANS: 3 hours 45 mins, 227 miles

The problem: I have no connects in either of the towns, nor do I know where or how to start and find a connect. My ideas so far have been asking as many friends as I can if they know anyone, or even just driving there and looking for someone who looks like they know which direction to point me in. All dank bud where I am is 25 a gram, even in surrounding towns and compared to real "dank" its just high mids or decent dro. Im looking to pickup an O or half of the best I can find, but Im also not sure which town I want to travel to. HELP me decide which town and how I could find a connect fellow blades. All helpful suggestions are welcome, me and a buddy have just been wanting to do this for a long time since my town isnt very good. Please dont bash me and go "omg find connects in ur own town wtf plz" because Ive tried...for a long time, lol. Private messages are welcome :smoke:

2. If I had to choose any of those cities to find a dank bud connect, without knowing anyone first... I'd start in ATL.

NO is a lot closer though. Until just now, I never realized how close it actually was.

3. sames.

4. You guys think I should just roll up with my buddy and try to spy out someone who looks fit? Thats going to be my last resort, but if anyone has other ideas please run them by me

5. slide through j-ville bro we got dat fiyaaaa.

6. Dude I cant "hey mister" someone in J-ville without getting my head blow off im willing to bet

7. thats crazy you live in pensacola too. I wonder if i know you. did you ever go to school around here? I live on 9 mile and i go to pjc.

8. Lol PJC is the shit man I got good friends all around the area and a few that were at that school. Ill be attending UWF probably next year though.

9. Thats a Circle Silly that is no Roadtrip

Worcester MA - Here

All the Way to Cali and Baack GIving myself a Month to do it....

A friend of mine got kicked out the navy due to he took salvia and had to leave and got from cali to worcester in 47 hours and like 30 something minutes..true story

10. nah your cool just look pissed off a lot. and an assault rifle couldnt hurt none lol.
    nah i fucks wit you just look around 5 points or da beach

11. Ha bro i live in Biloxi, MS, like an hour from you. I go to New orleans all the time, it's fun as shit man. Go there, especially since mardi gras is about to kick into high gear.

Go.

12. What about Tally? Hit up FSU, plenty of college tokers there lol

13. Lol alright man sounds considerable. Everyone else has me thinking ATL though as well as my friend.

No connects man, an idk if it will interfere in my search for bud man. Do you think it would be cheaper and easier than ATL?

14. you do sound young, man. if you dont know where to go just bcuz you aren't sure if you'll find bud get some before you go and then itll just depend on what part of the region you would rather immerse yourself into, there are pros in each of these destinations. :smoking:

15. You don't have to worry about finding bud in NO. You can walk down Bourbon Street (which is where you should spend your ENTIRE trip) and just kinda find people.. You can just smell it around, and if you don't just find some cool guys and strike a conversation with them. There is really people everywhere on bourbon, if you don't find weed there then you should trade in your stoner card and get drunk.

..Which you can also do and have a lot of fun.
    And yes, it's pretty cheap

16. Take it with you..you can get away with a few zips...Im going cross country at some point and im going to bring a like 2 zips then get 2 more and go home haha

17. see u there!:wave:

18. im in bradenton 30 min south of tampa. it would be extra hour instead of orlando...i got lots of friends and we smokke blunts and joints one after another....pm bro comeon down...ur up byDeFuniak springs right? ill smoke an o of dank wit ya

19. We are planning on bringing some green with us, but not alot. Maybe just a quarter of some low for some blunts on the ride there.

20. hell yeah man anything can be found on bourbon street. but watch out cuz shit can get sketchy.