Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Road Trip America, Where do i Fill up?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Dankleberrys, Jan 21, 2014.

1. ill be flying into LA in mid april and will be driving through to New mexico, up through Colorado, then loop back to California via Utah, Wyoming and Nevada.

Im thinking Colorado is the obvious choice, but i wont be getting there for a few weeks, and ive heard that you can get some good in California, so do i stock up there or wait? Are there places to pick up in the other states quite easliy?

Prices and quality info would be good, also ease of obtaining would be good also!

Cheers!

2. LA, California will have dank.
    $10 a gram
    Should be fairly simple to pick up

And of course Colorado has recreational dispensaries. Prices are expensive though. 1/8ths for $70 I'm hearing.

3. since weed is legal in CO you will be able to just walk into a dispensary there and buy an 8th but its not legal for non Coloradans to posses more then an 8th or something. CA you'll be able to get it just as easy. all the other states are going to be impossible to find weed in unless you magically find someone smoking some.

4. my buddy simply went up to some random stranger on the street and asked for hook up in Washington, and he got hooked up every time he tried this lol. should be fairly easy in cali too. 

5. Why would you not pick up from California the best of the best ?

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Be very, very careful in Nevada. I won't even drive through the state with anything on me, law enforcement there is very aggressive.  If you decide to drive through with anything on you, be absolutely certain to follow every traffic law, use your blinker, make sure all your lights work, etc. Cops there are ninjas and will appear out of nowhere.

Possession of 1 ounce or less of marijuana is a misdemeanor punishable by a fine up to $600 or mandatory assessment for addiction for the first offense. A second offense is a misdemeanor punishable by up to $1,000 or mandatory treatment. A third offense is a gross misdemeanor punishable by up to 1 year imprisonment and/or a fine up to $1,000. A fourth or subsequent offense is a category E felony punishable by a minimum of 1 year and maximum of 4 years imprisonment and a fine up to $5,000. The court shall, in most situations, defer imposition of this sentence and have the defendant enter into conditional probation.
    See:
    • Nevada Rev. Stat. § 193.130
    • Nevada Rev. Stat. § 193.140
    • Nevada Rev. Stat. § 453.336
    Use of marijuana without authorization is a category E felony punishable by a minimum of 1 year and maximum of 4 years imprisonment and a fine up to $5,000.
    See:
    Nevada Rev. Stat. § 453.411

You probably won't see many cops in Utah, but its hard to find there. Folk in Wyoming aren't interested in other people's business, which isn't to say they're not friendly (that's where I grew up :smoke: ), but unless you know someone there, you're not going to find anything. Cops in Wyo are spread thin and aren't usually going to bother anyone that's not in trouble. Weed in New Mexico is garbage or brought down from CO and sold for considerably more than it should be. As for the local stuff, if its green you're doing good, just don't look under the influence there. They have the highest DUI rate in the country, so they do keep something of an eye out for people that look impaired.

Check local news for any mention of checkpoints, especially in NM and avoid any areas where they're posted and you should be alright. If you have to have a hookup while you're there, then you'll probably want to do it in the Taos area. Try and find some of the whitewater outposts and talk to some of the guides. It'll be early for the season, but there should be some out and about.

In short, I'd stay stock up in Cali, enjoy your ride to CO, and mind your P's and Q's though NV =) 

Safe Travels!

7. [quote name="tokteza" post="19379136" timestamp="1390292006"]since weed is legal in CO you will be able to just walk into a dispensary there and buy an 8th but its not legal for non Coloradans to posses more then an 8th or something. CA you'll be able to get it just as easy. all the other states are going to be impossible to find weed in unless you magically find someone smoking some.[/quote] non residents can get up to a quarterSent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Shit man that's $20 more than I pay on the street in NY.

9. Homie, it's just as easy as finding a Mickey D's. Hook-ups are everywhere here (Washington, Colorado, Cali).

10. thank you for clarifying couldn't remember how much it was.

11. cheers for the info guys, just wondering, i heard you can buy a medical card?

go to a bullshit doctor, pay money and get a card that allows you into the medical dispensaries?

is this true? and if so is it worth doing that instead of randomly asking people? 

12. Getting a medical card may be easy to get, but it will take time for sure.

peace

13. You have to be able to prove you live in Colorado to get a med card.

14. No that is not true.