Road To Riches, Croppin To The Tropics

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Out On Bail, May 10, 2014.

1. Im Out On Bail

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fcjr3cLQjCo
    \nRight now I have a 4k scrog in flower hidden deep in a basement. I will try to get pics of it up soon.

As soon as its done I am planning to revamp and get 15k going in the basement.

I also have a 10 ballast flip that I am working on hoping to flower soon as possible.

Im working a plan to have 30-50k in lights going by the end of the year and a good vacation to somewhere warm this winter.

I have grown a good amount with several partners and now I am dissolving all current partnerships and working on only having employees during harvest.

There are so many good strains available in my area, by next year I am hoping to keep it under 10 and focusing on 3 or 4, although I do plan to do a bit of pollen chucking this year.

Honestly more and more gems are found and created all the time. So in order to keep my numbers in check I plan to graft some moms. I remember seeing a good thread on grafting here once.

Right now I have
    GG#4
    Casey Jones (joe schoes cut)
    Sour Diesel
    Platinum Kush
    OGKB Cookies
    Cherry Pie Erkle
    Daywrecker Diesel
    ChemSour
    Blackwater OG (3rd place indica at HTCCLA)
    3Kings
    Blue Dream

Im also going to get a few CBD strains for some of the patients and a chemdog cutting that someone I know has had for 10 years.
    \nI hope you enjoy the ride

• Like Like x 1
  2. I look forward to seeing them mate,should be able to give some good reviews out of that selection there

• Like Like x 1
  3. My mom took a hit of her first joint ever today, Happy Mothers Day!

Got her to do some donuts on the beach and drink a hard cider at the same time!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuLnxjVo6bk

Gonna be a busy week for sure.

Besides some cleaning, my 4k scrog needs another layer of trellis, its nearly week 4 and soon their nugs will be floppin.

I have four lightproof vents I need to assemble and install in various places.

4 plants I revegged have grown much too large to bloom in their current environment. I am planning on moving them into their own rooms and throw 4-5k on each of them... never had that much light on an individual plant. We will see what I can do..

Normally I would not flower plants this big indoors, but no need to waste time when patients are hungry and funds are low. When I do that, I'll be much closer to my goal.

I want to harvest every 2-4 weeks, I have had successful perpetuals going before and my wallet was always happiest at those times in my life.

Hopefully will get some pics in next post.

• Like Like x 1
  4. View attachment 139133
    Come on down into the basement with me. Its a bit steep so watch your step.

I got the second layer of scrog up today, almost before the end of the cycle. Luckily I have a shop light hanging so after fumbling around in the dark to plug it in I was able to turn it on and finish positioning the branches, at least for today. I will be be adjusting the nugs throughout the next week.

Not the best pic because the lights ended up turning off. but heres a flic of the of the 2k scrog. Day 29, the strain is Coletrain or BlueHeron. Im not sure which is which but they are both in this scrog. Each under an individual 1k in an adjusta wing. I have never grown either of them before.

There is another 2k in a room directly next door with SourD and 3Kings.

I will be happy if I can pull 1.5 off each plant.
    View attachment 139134

5. Here is one of the overgrown trees.

I am thinking I am gonna have to get a uhaul to move it, or if im lucky put it in the back of a trailer.... but its pretty tall.
    View attachment 139137

Here are a couple of my gg#4, they are ready to have 20 clones taken off of each of them.
    View attachment 139139
    View attachment 139138

Serious side branching on this girll

Gonna mono crop it when I rebuild the 4k. I figure if I take clones now. I should be able to have a few weeks of veg time in before the rebuild is done.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Damn, that is one boss ass mother you got there.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thanx, That is actually the smallest of the four tbh. They are all touching the ceiling lol.

8. Dude nice plants, I love to grow them big, Ive got a 6 plants in 4k going right now, on day 28 today

• Like Like x 1
  9. #10 Ttystikk, Jul 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2014
    So what happened?!

Did bail get revoked?