Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.
  1. I've got a couple roaches and I was thinking about rolling a joint with them; I'm wondering if I should rip them open and roll a joint form scratch or if I should just line them up and roll them just like that. I don't really wanna roll from scratch but I don't want to take in really rough hits either.

Would the extra paper make the hits extra rough or is it a non-issue?

/stupid question

2. Don't be lazy

3. i always break them open and roll them in a new paper. If you were to line them up i think you would have trouble keeping the joint lit and the paper might be harsh

4. It takes me forever to roll and I'm kind of pressed for time, would it be worth taking the time to roll it from scratch or would it only be slightly harder to hit?

5. it'd probably burn unevenly and taste harsh! you'll taste the paper more than weed!

6. Thats a lot of paper to smoke if you dont break em apart

7. It will probably be much harsher although I have never done it so I could be wrong. The more you roll the better you will get. I think it will defiantely go out constantly if you line them up just like when you dont bust up your nugs before you roll them

8. Put 'em together, yo. Zombie joints are the best. The paper does feel (and probably taste) a little harsh, but the paper is also infused with resin (which contains cannabinoids, i. e. what gets you high) from the previous burns, much like how tar accumulates near the end of cigarettes. Roll a zombie and you'll get whatever weed is left in the roach plus good stuff that you couldn't smoke before. All in all every zombie I've smoked has been a fuckin blast

9. without a doubt, unroll the roaches and roll the roach weed like you would any other joint. if you passed a joint my way with 3 roaches chillin there like a choo choo train, i would pass it right back to you.

and its certainly not "infused with resin".

10. Ever noticed how the roach paper always turns a little brown?