Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Roaches

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Tokin24-7, Jan 4, 2009.

1. I was wondering what a roach is (what is it made of)? And how I can make one??? Also in your opinion what is the best cigar's to roll blunts with?? Thanks

-Grant

2. just a home made filter, just use some thick paper or thin cardboard, roll it up... you can buy books of roach for like 50 cents online..

roach paper - grasscity.com

3. Yo man.....thanks for being so standupish about this. Some people are just ignorant about helping out other people. + rep for you my fellow toker!

P.S. 100th post.......YEAH:gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks:

4. best blunts for chronic are swisher sweet cigarellos. nah mean

5. i thought a roach is the end of a blunt... ?

:confused::confused::confused::confused: again

6. thats what I'm sayin....:confused_2:

7. yea

I'm kinda confused

8. the end of a joint that is left over.....

9. but

the roach is definitely the leftover bud from the end of a blunt or a joint...if there is any at all

10. there's these things i buy sometimes called Zen Tips and they're bassically 50 sheets of paper perfect for making a crutch/roach/filter whatever you want to call it.

you can find them in some head shops.

11. a roach is whats left when u cant hit the joint/blunt anymore lol

12. well yeah but some people call roaches a rolled up peice of cardboard at the end of joints/blunts.

13. using the cardboard ensures that you smoke all the weed in the joint/blunt without burnin your lips n ure fingaz..

i dont use em all the time tho..

14. never really heard of that lol

15. haha. pro.
    yes, i have acquired many rocks since the recent expansion in the baby selling markets.
    yeah, i sell babies. so what

16. To end the confusion.

Roach has to meanings.

1.) A Cardboard filter which is added the end of a joint/blunt.
    2.) The leftover/Small ass/little bowl pack that is left over from a smoked joint/blunt.

The OP is refering to number 1.

There is quite a few things you can use for this. The top of the packaging from the pack of papers, the underlip of a pack of cigarettes/Cut strips from a pack of cigarettes, Bussiness cards, and anything that is like listed above.

Hope this helps.

Oh, and tyrone, i sell babies as well. It's a good gig isn't?

17. where I'm from, that's called a crutch...

18. yeah i called it that before i made that post. i call it a crutch as well.

19. guess thats the right name for it..roaches are the end product of a smoked jizzle/bleezy