Roaches

Discussion in 'General' started by louiepoop, Dec 6, 2017.

1. 20171206_140249.jpg
    Hi,
    If i'm posting in wrong place I apologize. I have this jar of roaches. About once a year i cut the tips off and unroll them and make either butter or oil. I dont want to have to do all that work, so I was thinking just pour grain alcohol in the jar and let it soak for couple days and shaking it periodically. Then I was going to pour out the alcohol and heat it down to oil. I've done it before with just weed after docarboxilating it.Do you think the method I mentioned will work?..has anyone ever done it? What do you think about all the carbon and blunt wrappers soaking?

2. grow ya own and never have to resort to HObO tactics

good luck

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. What you do? Take a few hits and put It out?
    Looks like some nice size roaches there lol

How about doing one thing with half and do the other with the rest and you can side by side compare the two finished product?
    Next year go with what you like????

4. good god dont soak the blunt wrap for gods sake dont do that. And you dont even smoke the whole joint! Just continue smoking the roaches wtf?

5. Ur missing the point..want to make oil

6. Try taking them all apart and roll a big joint and tell us what she tastes like.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. ok...never mind

8. Honestly man your best bet is to just unwrap all of them and soak just the weed. Same procedure you're going for just don't soak the wraps man that's kinda disgusting

9. Ya know, decarb, etc etc the whole edible process

10. I'm such an ass, I throw them away!

11. REALLY?! I save them all and when a good amount is collected, either roll me another blunt/joint from it or throw it in a bowl. All of that passed through resin and oil in the roach gets you BLOWN

12. #12 Deleted member 983465, Dec 8, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2018

13. FRANKENBLUNTS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. I save my last roach, then when I roll a new joint I undo the roach and mix that in with the new weed.

That way I never have a big pile of roaches laying around, wondering what I'm gonna do with them.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1