Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Roaches

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WeedToke, Oct 23, 2013.

1. Are Roaches necessary? What can I use instead of the actual roaches?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Blunt roaches or J roaches?

J's - I always make a crutch so I never have roaches 

Blunts - Yah you need a blunt roach, I dont put a crutch in blunts thats gross 

3. What's a crutch?

4. What do you mean what can you use instead of actual roaches? A roach is the last bit of weed in the joint/blunt that you have leftover when you put it out.
    Do you mean a crutch? If you mean a crutch you can use anything like thick paper, index card, piece of zig zag box.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I don't think you know what a roach is .......

What are you asking cause a roach is just whats left after smoking a j....

6. Guys people say roaches now are the filter part, like rolled up bristol board or something. But it also means the end of a j after smoking it too

7. i dont understand the question

8. Dude pick yourself up a book of filters (I use RAWS). Also I agree with the other blades. A roach is leftovers and you put it in a bowl and its Bong.com, cheers!

Toke On!

9. I believe he meant

" what can i use for a filter besides actual fIlters."

I just use a piece of carboard off a poptart box or something

10. I save my roaches for starving children in Africa, USA. Aka my family