Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Roaches

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by getfried, Dec 29, 2012.

1. #1 getfried, Dec 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2012
    Smoke em' or keep em'.

Are they worth keeping with all the tar??

Is there any more THC in a roach than the beginning of a blunt/joint??

2. Me and my friends either toss em or save them for later if they're blunt roaches.
    Joint roaches get stepped on.
    If we'd save all our roaches it would amount to a ridiculous quantity, same goes for stems, but ain't nobody got time for that.

3. Tear them open and save the contents separately from your main stash. This is what is called your emergency stash.

4. I save every roach. Shit ton if resin. I can't taste or smell so i love resin

5. you cant taste or smell? thats shitty.. cant taste dank bud man

6. I always would save roaches and smoke them when I was low. Throwing them away seems silly to me. I'm a conservationist though.

7. I put a crutch in my jays. I smoke until you can see the cherry by blowing through the crutch. I RARELY smoke blunts so that's either roach clip or idc or pay attention to what happens.

8. Just barely taste, damn sure can't smell it.

9. Save it and throw it in a bowl.

10. Just dove into my roaches cause I'm out of bud and kinda feel like a fiend...

11. I'll save a roach if there's a reasonable amount left. If its less than like an inch I'm tossing it

12. I save em and throw em into the next joint I roll

13. Although it's safe to say I'm pretty high right now.

14. Generation joints bro

15. Damn man that sucks :/

16. [quote name='"Baysick"']Generation joints bro[/quote]

This ^^
    Friend told me about this years ago, said his pops used to do it when he was young.
    Said he'd be tripping when he smoked the 5th generation jays.