Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Roaches?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smokey55109, Mar 24, 2012.

1. Toss em. Don't smoke that nasty shit unless you have to bro. These kids on here will say shit like '' oh, don't toss it, it's a waste of weed. '' Don't be a tightwad, it's just a roach.

2. i smoke mine down as far as they will go, then i save them and once i have like 10. Roll up another blunt when im out of weed :)

3. #23 CheebaCharles, Mar 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2012
    I usually just toss my roaches out or put them in my ashtray if I'm at my place. But if I'm low on bud, I'll finish them in my bong or bowl.

4. [quote name='"Misseerie"']I save my roaches, unless Im in the car;). My blunts get crutched, but if there is still pot left, its considered a roach and gets saved too. Generation joints are nice, taste a bit rank if you get to far:(. My current stash, just good to know that there is some smoke around, if things get rough!:eek:[/quote]

A friend of mine saved them in a jar like that but he wouldn't smoke them so I was like shit I'll take them. A must have had small ziplock full of roach weed. It rolled up much nicer, in my opinion.

5. I just toss it. That little bit of weed is a time waster and sketchy.

6. theres nvr anything left in my roaches i smoke them till the very end sam with blunts

7. I think its like PTS or something. I have an abundance of pot... and yet still save the roaches. Not necessarily to smoke, but to have... in case of the Apocalypse or something. The way old people hoard food. You need to remember the depression... cause its depressing to be out.

Back in high school... we would smoke anything, roach, resin, carpet weed. Glad those days have passed. Still I cant waste weed....hurts my heart

8. I am saving all i can for a 1st generation blunt. Its gonna happen soon. I feel it in my blood. Im hoping to have a 2nd generation blunt by the time i get 4/20 rolls around.

9. Smoke it to the last hit

10. Yupp.

Attached Files:

11. you guys are tight

12. That's fucking gross, straight up.The smoke from the entire blunt has gone through that roach, now you want to smoke it? It's called a roach for a reason, kill those motherfuckers.

13. So you can have rainy day bud, also most people don't even know what a crutch is.

14. I toss them

15. [quote name='"veeval"']

To smoke it again. There is still weed in blunt roaches. You shouldn't be putting any cardboard in them. Its just the end of a joint/blunt that you can't hold anymore without burning yourself. They're quite potent.[/quote]

That's what the filter tip is for so you can smoke it all without saving the roach.

16. I save em, roll em into the new bag, makes it last longer, and is stronger by far, and if you get different kinds of pot gives you a double hit with 2 different highs. Roaches are awesome man never throw that shit away! or if you do.. give em to me!! :p

17. Yeah I have never rolled a blunt or joint without a cardboard filter on it.

18. I dont bother anymore, I just dont care, it would annoy me to have to carry yet another thing in order to smoke, and they offer very little benefit if you know how to roll a joint.. and FYI, it doesnt filter anything...

19. The roach is always 10x better because all the weed infront of it left thc and tar(resin) on the weed left.

20. You're obviously not speaking from experience. A nice tight roach channels the smoke through the centre of the roach making for a much smoother hit. It allows you to tap the joint so it burns evenly.

I can't understand how anyone could smoke a joint without a roach. The weed at the end gets soggy and sticky with tar and you don't get as nice a drag.