Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Roach weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Weed Plants, Feb 15, 2011.

1. How much more stronger is the weed from a roach or a j? Ive emptied roaches and smoked them but never saved them up, is it worth it?

2. Welcome to Grass City.

Yes people have stated a big (positive) difference.

I don't know for my self, but have heard a lot about it and people think it increases the potency.

3. I'm not sure of the potency,

To be honest I don't think the increase is much larger, but i enjoy saving roaches and burning them on a rainy day or something

4. its just coated in the extra resiny bullshit from the smoke drifting past the unburnt pot.

5. Yeah that's what I heard. Any one have any experience with this?

6. I would say the difference is pretty big. Its cause all the THC collects in there

7. not really sure about the potency but i sure do love smokin a roach here an there. the resin on the buds make it seem to burn way slower :smoke:

8. Well I'll start saving up then :) lol it would be cool to smoke a roach blunt, and then have the roach of the roach blunt if i do this over and over I wonder if I could make a super duper resiny kinda thing just thinking though, I'm pretty sure you can't.

9. Go for it. Tastes so nasty though.

And what you're thinking of is a generation blunt/joint. Where you save up roaches, and roll one from that, and so on.

10. yeah those are called something like granddaddy blunts.

11. I should do that for years, making the most potent ass tasting generation blunt.

12. I bet you'd get RIPPED, at what cost, though?

I just can't stomach the taste.

13. Yeah it would be a hassle but think of it as the ultimate stoner science project :)

14. No you can, it's called generation roaches. You take a few roaches to make a blunt, and keep doing these until you can make a 3rd generation blunt and so on. The farthest I've gotten too is a 5th generation which I celebrated the end of my T-Break with. You will get High.As.Fuck.

15. you should roll a generation joint/blunt and whenever you have a child make the 1st born hit it at a certain age and then make it a tradition for generations to come.

16. [quote name='"sadsd"']you should roll a generation joint/blunt and whenever you have a child make the 1st born hit it at a certain age and then make it a tradition for generations to come.[/quote]

From 2011 bro

17. lol whoa

18. Yes it will get you higher from the collected resin and it will also burn slower, only negative side is it will taste alittle bit harsh;)