roach weed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by PhillieBluntCP, Jan 14, 2009.

1. hey guys whats up i have a question for u about roach weed

so me and my friends tend to smoke around 3 or 4 blunts at my house daily and they always just leave the roaches here... when i get home at night i find them and smoke them.... i usually break them apart but i was wondering if you guys smoke it differently or if u smoke roach weed at all

2. Well when I'm already fucked I'll just drop the roach into a bowl and torch the fucker but if I'm sober I break them apart first. People who trash roaches really piss me off, it's such a waste...

3. I like saving them and when I get enough ill roll whats called a 'generation joint'. Gets you super high

4. alwaysdanked i know what ur saying but i usually break apart 6-7 roaches and .5 of weed and smoke a slow burning blunt.....

i hate when people just throw them... break it apart in the bowl and add keif and get fucked up... which is what im doing right now hah

5. Yeah man, people who throw roaches are kinda retarded, its such a waste.

I can usually get like .1g off the roach of every joint i smoke, and it definitely adds up.

6. yeah i save them all so if i run out ill have sumthing to smoke. its like a lil time capsule preserving small quantities of weed for you in hard times..

7. i remember one time this kid asked me if i wanted to smoke some weed. i said yea, he said all he had was a roach. i got kinda depressed but when he got that shit out it was easily half a j

8. That's right.

I love how I find them in random places after I've ran out.

9. any one else think that it kinda smells like nail polish when u break it apart or is that just me lol

10. me too man when I Got my harvest I had a 5th generation going that was like 45 joints in the process:hello:.

11. smells like fish to me

12. yea they reak and are tary as hell but dam do you get fuckin stoned.

13. i usually just empty my roaches out into a piece but sometimes if i'm feeling creative i'll jam it in a bottle.

14. yeah they do its a bitch to get the weed out but the juice is worth the squeeze

15. roachs are the best in my eyes because i usally save joint roachs untill i can roll a 2nd generation blunt or joint, makes u really stoned!

16. I put all cashed bowls and roaches into the ashtray and when im out of weed and fiendin ill dig through it for bits of weed to smoke.

Then when thats gone ill smoke the resin, but thats terrible.

17. Theoretically what would happen if you rolled the same roach into every blunt you smoked for like two years? Would it just get you massively fucked up?

Indica Kid

18. haha well i wouldnt put the roach weed as the mouth piece... but i guess in theory it would be a fucking caked as roach every single time hahaha

19. burn two holes in a water bottle and put the roach in one of the holes, other hole is a carb. I only throw out the roaches when it wouldnt be worth the risk gettin arrested for it...i have seen it happen to people.

20. Roach weed is fucking awesome.

I like having a quarter, then saving all the roaches and rolling them up in 1 blunt.

Gets you stoneddddd.