Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Roach weed! What to do with it?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by christoff, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Ey y'all, as my ash tray fills up I take all the weed out of the paper and put it in another bag. I have 64grams of roach weed and no idea what to do with it... Would cooking with roach weed work or would it be too filled with tar. It smells terrible and I don't like smoking it. Any ideas?

2. fuckin bong that shit. I break up roaches when I don't feel like trying to hit it an just rip it through the bong.

3. Is it joint roaches or blunt roaches.

I won't fuck with blunt roaches. They taste like ass

4. two words: generation joints

5. Either way I'm sure that shit is crispy as fuck right meow. I seriously would either bong it, roll it again or give it to a friend who doesn't mind smokin it like me.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. I'll send you my snall mail addy, I know what to do with it.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Cook or vape i would say. Mabey make a tinksire

8. ^Tincture might not be a bad idea.

9. [quote name='"Tffyd"']Cook or vape i would say. Mabey make a tinksire[/quote]

What's a tinksire? Would making cannabutter be a idea or would it just taste like shit?

10. [quote name='"christoff"']

What's a tinksire? Would making cannabutter be a idea or would it just taste like shit?[/quote]

Tincture is very not easy to make so don't worry about that.

Look up qwiso or bho. Both of those are very easy to do, qwiso is easier. You'll get a very good product that won't taste like ass and will put you on your ass

11. [quote name='"HBGBUB"']

Look up qwiso or bho. Both of those are very easy to do, qwiso is easier. You'll get a very good product that won't taste like ass and will put you on your ass[/quote]

Know of any YouTube tutorials that could help a guy out thanks!

12. I'll feed you baby bird :poke:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4khlqVnqybc[/ame]

Here's just one on bho.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yS_tUqtyfDE[/ame]

And there's a qwiso one.

Also there are some awesome threads on this site that can help you if you need anymore info

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. No problemo buddy I'm always here to help :wave:

Good luck if you make anything. It's definitely worth it :smoking:

14. [quote name='"HBGBUB"']

Look up qwiso or bho. Both of those are very easy to do, qwiso is easier. You'll get a very good product that won't taste like ass and will put you on your ass[/quote]

Very not easy to make? Go back to school buddy

15. [quote name='"michael015"']

Very not easy to make? Go back to school buddy[/quote]

Ok ill get right on that :rolleyes:

Explain to me how its easier then qwiso and bho for somebody who doesn't know what to do with roaches weed? I'm here to make things simple

16. #20 Gotalighter?, Aug 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2012

Im pretty sure hes being a grammar nazi, and a unfunny one at that.

"Very not easy to make?"
    you just worded it funny, but you know some people, they cant be clever in real life so they try on the internet and wind up looking like a tool hahaha

:smoke:

Op since youre new to the oil scene i would do a few qwiso runs with a oz or so of the roachs that way you understand it than do a bho with the rest :)
    I wouldnt want to make tincture or edibles, the taste would be sooo gross haha