Roach vs Filter

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Super Stoned, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Just a thought, i was talking to some guy the other day, and he said theres no evidence for roll up filters to block thc, and its better for your teeth.

Has anyone got any good evidence for/against filters in spliffs?
    I'll stick with the roaches for now.

2. I doubt it takes alot of thc
    but why take the chance:smoke::smoke::smoke:

3. I personally will roll both ways but i like having a filter So i can smoke the whole joint to the end and not waste any thc;)

4. yea i find that without a filter, joints taste better but filters keep the joint from clogging up with resin near the end.

5. I've smoked a joint with a cigarette filter once and I didn't really notice a difference. I'd stick to roaches though :)

6. With a roach there are endless possibilities, without one you're fucked.

You can play roach kings, you can smoke it in a pipe/bong/whatever, not to mention, why would you ever filter weed? What purpose could that possibly have other than making it a little bit easier to roll? It's really preference but I don't see the point.

7. first time i smoked weed my friend removed the tabbaco from the cigarret and filled with weed, it blocked allot of the thc, in Brazil the weed is crap with the filter is even worse...but some times you can get some fine weed

8. Roaches give a better hit.