Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Roach Rolling

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by weeder94, Sep 21, 2009.

1. How tight is a good roach supposed to be. pics r appreciated

2. lol I call a roach the end of an already smoked joint. I thought the post was about a joint rolled form leftover roaches. I thought only English people or europeans said roach for a joint, maybe i was wrong. tight enought to smoke, but not to loose that a hit uses up half the j.

3. nah dude a tip, a filter its a rolled up piece of card some people call it a krutch

4. Ooo I know what you mean.
    I think you can make it as tight as you want as long as you can suck in and blow out through it.??

5. o a crutch. Yah i dont use on, i just smoke the end of a joint in my bowl.

6. oh haha, well its really just supposed to fit, look at this:

[​IMG]

7. thanks man thats exactly wat i was lookin for but i couldnt find it

8. If you are going to roll a joint or a blunt with a roach, break open the roach open and throw that in your blunt or roach.

Don't throw it in with the other paper. (doubled paper not good.)