Roach Papers

Discussion in 'General' started by justis14, Apr 19, 2011.

1. What can i use im afraid ill use somthing that can kill you ive been watching to much 1000 ways to die

2. bible paper

3. Nowhat can i use for roaches no joints

4. I'm so confused..

5. What can i use for roache/crutch papers

6. Paper.......like seriously.

or do what i do, and just throw the last bit of a joint without a roach into a bowl or whatever...

7. Where I'm from, a roach is the end of a joint that's left when you're done smoking. So I can't help you..no clue what you mean

8. He means for the filter type thing, so he can smoke it down tot he end without burning his fingers

9. Rip some of the cardboard off of the outside of the pack of papers. Or some cardboard off a pack of butts.

10. Oh! The filter. RAW sells a pack of filters. They're perfect size and thickness

11. Vistaprint has free business cards, pick the most plain card and have like 2 lines of words on it. a box of 250 for 3 dollars and change for shipping. makes the perfect roaches.

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

1 card makes 2 roaches

12. One WHOLE business card makes only two roaches? Lmfao how huge are your roaches dude you must take like two hits and put it out. My mind is blown right now.

13. i will take a picture next time and show u guys :)

i roll about 1 to 1.5 g for each joint. I like them fat and big. last me the whole day, so i don't have to roll and roll again.

14. Yeah average sized joints but still don't understand how half of a giant business card can make a roach. Def take pictures can't wait to see. We must do them differently. I'm interested to learn something new

15. These sound interesting tell me where i can get them

16. Raw Tips

Much more practical than business cards lol