Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Roach Papers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lovelypeople, Feb 9, 2009.

1. So me and my buddy were unwrapping roaches I've been saving up for the last few months to roll a fat roach blunt. I went to throw away all the roach papers with resin all over them and my buddy asked if he could have them... he said sometimes when he doesn't have weed he can smoke the resiny paper and catch a buzz?

Is this true? It seems really nasty and like there wouldn't be enough resin on the papers to catch a buzz...

2. I think it may work for somone who has a low to average tolerance. Never tried it so I dont know. I would just crumble the papers and put them into the blunt.

3. I'd always just smoke two whole roaches in my peace... :)

4. Yeah man, don't even unwrap them just throw them in there. There is definitely some resin in there and why waste it?

5. maybe if you had a shitton of them.. i prolly wouldnt do it

6. i throw roaches in a bowl and smoke em

7. make sure you dont hold onto thosse roaches too long or they'll get moldy, nothin worse than moldy weed

8. I don't know about throwing only papers in a bowl, but I usually burn the whole roach. There is resin on the paper that which you don't want to waste.

If you have enough roach papers I'm sure you could catch a buzz, but I doubt it'd be worth anything.

There's no reason to unroll roaches, just stand it on end in a bowl.

9. Or... you can use a 'filter' made out of index card or something and smoke all the weed at once.

10. To roll a blunt there is plenty reason.

11. #11 Irish Coffee, Feb 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2009
    id imagine you could, from the tobacco paper and the little bit of resin left in there, but i wouldn't do it.

edit: gross... a bunch of you are saying you throw the whole roach in paper and everything. that's pretty sick i think. there's barely any resin in there, just unwrap it and get the mary jane out.

12. he didn't say anything about rolling blunts not worth it:confused:

13. #13 Schizo-Manic, Feb 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2009
    I've been doing that for years, save all your roaches then roll up a nice phatty. It's like having a large variety of resign in one blunt, the taste is impeccable.

14. hell yea, why waste em?

15. i wouldnt smoke the roach papers, there isnt very much resin on them, and its just more paper that your smoking.

16. yeah see that brownish black resin on the end of the rocahes throw that shit in a bong i would save roaches for and smoke out of the bongo