Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

roacehs wit firecrackers will this work?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by akidnamedustin, Dec 9, 2009.

1. hey guys ive ben makin fire cracekrs about 5 times now. i picked up sum dank the other day and made a fire cracker wit .5 of it and it was amazing
    anyway i was gonna make one today but i come to find out i only have .3 left of dank and like .3 of weed from roaches
    will this be enough bud or will the weed from thee roachs not work the same

2. Try it and see, the weed from the roaches is STILL weed so it shouldnt make a diff.

3. Ya weed is weed? If anything you will be higher cause the bud is resinated.

4. I don't see why it would be any different. I can, however tell you that it will taste colossally disgusting.

5. It will taste FOUL as foul can taste.

I made the mistake of lighting a joint and then deciding id rather vape it, so I put it in my volcano. It ruined the bag and I couldn't use it again, and the taste of it when i try to hit it is similar to having a disgusting image burned into your brain.

6. hah yea it tasted foul worst than usual but goddamn it worked

7. good man, i always eat the roach anyway after i have toked...

8. lolwtf? Why would you eat the roach xD ? It won't get you high you have to extract the THC. Wouldn't it just taste like shit xD ?