Briefly, I installed a RO water filter to supply my plants watering needs. Followed instructions and took a water sample. I use a Blue Labs pH/temp/ppm meter. I have very hard/sulphury water in my well. Once through the RO unit the TTD's were 60....20....10ppm.( and dropping with each gallon drawn) No sulphur smell. The temp was 57F. The pH was 7.8. I added pH down from GH to make a gallon of RO water with a pH of 6.0. Here comes the silly question: The water is now "lightly colored" due to the orange pH down I used. I took a sip and WOW it was very "acidic." My question is should I be concerned of the taste? Will my plants actually like this level of pH? I know the meter says it's OK but I just don't want to injure some gorgeous sprouts with water that tastes like battery acid. I would appreciate any advice.