Rmjl

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by KingPins, Nov 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey, I just noticed there is always threads about pyschoactive drugs such as acid and mushies.. I was wondering if you guys/ and gals have ever considered making a sister site for those... or just making a new forum within this one.

With the exception of the shroomery and mycotopia, both of which have major flaws for different reasons.. I think there would be a lot of popularity for such a forum.. especially if you guys made it like a \"sub forum\" of grasscity.. like a forum for GC members.

Just an idea.

2. Thatd be up to SJ i\'d think.

3. Oh, I dont know who that is (Im still new here).

I just think it would be a business move more than anything.. Im sure GC has drawn in revenue in what is a highly competitive weed forum market.. I think they could apply the same principles that exist here to a psychoactive forum and take advantage of a poor sampling of other forums.

Ive been around pyschoactive forums much much longer than anything else and have been a member at probably 10 different ones.. 8 of which no longer exist because they never got off the ground.. and 2 that both have privacy and user-friendly issues.

not to mention a much wider variety of products from sponsors..
    possible sponsors could include: mycosupply.com , tennstud, shamanspalace, hawkseye, spores101, and the list goes on.

Im a business person, just trying to throw out some business ideas. maybe someone will like them.

4. We asked for a separate forum just for other different drugs before, Super Joint(the admin) has turned us down before.

5. SJ doesn\'t want a other forum section for all other drugs for legal reasons. That\'s all I know.

6. Oh, whoops :D

I probably should have done a search first.

7. SJ can\'t allow a forum for it. It\'s not that he doesn\'t necessarily want to (although he doesn\'t), it\'s that he legally can\'t for the sake of his business. He has a business that comes before the forums and what goes on within the forums, affects his business. His legal advisors have made him fully aware of what he can and can\'t have here.

Also, KSR said it was up to SJ...ultimately, it is. However, everything regarding the forums needs to go through me or IndianaToker and Indy is on hiatus right now. So, it\'s me. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.