River location?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Xcuz, Jan 10, 2013.

1. I'm going for a guerrilla grow this spring, so I've been scouting out for a good location to start growing. I live in a very forestry area and the only location I think may be suitable is near this river. The river is surrounded by trees and from what I've seen the most suitable place to grow by the river would be on the southern side of the river facing the north. Would this be able to work out for me come May?

2. :smoking:Hi, Xcuz Does the spot get direct sun lite for at least 6 hours/day? The more direct sun the bigger the plants and the buds. It will not do real well in the shade all the time.
    I like to find places on the northern edge of things like swamps,power lines, RR tracks etc.
    It is easier to find direct sun in those spots. If you have trees south of the spot keep looking.:D

3. I was looking around and I heard that I should be more concerned where the sun will be late September. So I looked at this sun path simulator website and the good thing is that the river I plan to grow on flows east to west so I can actually achieve full sunlight. Regardless of the time of year.