Ritual smoking

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GreenLeaf, Jun 16, 2003.

1. I just wanted to share something with all of you that I love to do. Every night I go onto the balcony off my room and I just light up a bowl, or a joint, and I just sit there and get really baked. Sometimes I sit out there and think or just do funny shit, sometimes I light up some incense and go into my room and write. I just gives me a chance to wind down, I mean I'm a pretty stressed person at the moment, school and everything. It becomes a ritual after a while, anybpody else do the same?

2. I think quitting is causing you more anxiety than anything..... hey if it feels right...go with the flow.... unless its a danger to you or society.....

3. /\/\/\/\/\/\ I think that might be true Woody, if i was you i would research into it even more dude.

P.S. im missing your Harvest Pics :(

4. I like to toke at night a little while before bed, especially when I'm at school and really stressed. It's a great way to wind down and get ready to be done for the night.

5. unfortunatly, my past has been less than happy. 5 years ago my parents got divorced because of my dads alcoholism and drug use. he pretty much spent all our money. now he's 44 and still lives with his mom. i still get to see him 3-4 times a week and he's getting better. in the middle of the year, everything about the divorce and since we moved and everything was becoming too much and i fucked up in school. one semester i had 2 Fs, 2 Ds and a C. not good...but now im back to 2 Bs and 3 As. my moms really proud and i have a lot of trust back.

when i smoke by myself i like to relax, watch some trippy animations to intensify my high, and just sit and think. i like to relax and write. i wish i had a balcony.

6. everynigt i try to do the same if i can i pack a bowl in my bong and take a few hits and just periodically go back until the bowl is gone its a great way to end the day and to wind down. it helps me get a good sleep and wake up feeling refreshed.

7. I wish I had a balcony, too. I'm trying to switch dorms next semester so I can get the good dorm with carpeted rooms and balconies. Then I can sit outside and smoke on the balcony instead of always trying to blow smoke out my window.

8. Its funny that after reading this pos a week ago i started a ritual too... now every night i smoke a bit and then light up some incense... it really keeps me relaxed.....

9. I wish i could have a ritual, but im too damn broke to keep up one. I haven't been able to buy any weed for like 2 weeks. I wish i had a balcony too, that way I could chill out there and smoke.

Grasscity Deals Near You