Rita's Italian Ice

Discussion in 'General' started by XSN, Jun 25, 2006.

1. I knew ice cream was good for munchies

but nothing, NOTHING, beats a quart of banana berry itialian ice

I hope rita's isnt just a florida thing...because everyone else around the world is missing out

2. Yea around here we have Ralph's Italian ices, the ices they make are so amazing. My favorites have to be fudge brownie and Cake batter. Just had some yesterday for munchies.

Attached Files:

3. There are rita's too on LI

4. never heard of them :confused:

what is it? ice cream? or is like a snowcone?

5. yea i live about 5min for a ritas icecream place
    good shit

6. fucking A doggy i live off that shit id have to say i like to mix them and sometimes get a custard one its the best holy fucking titties. im gonna go there right now =]

7. Italian ice is fuckin bomb!!!:yummy:

8. we dont have any of those here, but we do have this really good ice cream place called cold stone.

9. yeah boy i got a ritas out on the island by me......... but ralphs is better

10. i love ice cream sandwiches when i'm stoned, but italian ice does sound awesome as a munchy, i should try it sometime. Cold foods seem to be like the best for munchies

11. Hahah yea ive never been to ritas but ralphs is deff the bomb.

12. where do you live??? i have a cold stone right by my house next to the movies its great reef catch a movie reef and eat ice cream. the other day i had a vanilla and then i asked for snickers , oreo, and recess holy cow that was he best mix ever i want cold stone now :yummy:

13. They have italian ice shops?????

Man the only italian ice i've had came from the super market

14. What part of LI are you from? We have ritas too but i think ralphs is better ;).

15. I'm on long island, and i've never been to ritas.... but with ralphs 6 blocks from my house who needs it:hello:

16. :(:(:(

it sounds real good, but i have never heard of it

17. ritas is a chain, just fyi. most places i know that make the best italian ice you could ever imagine was on wheels suprisingly, but a few local places
    are alrigh.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

18. cold stone is bomb

19. so is italian ice just like a snow cone in a cup or more like an ice cream?

20. Italian ice is sort of like a Frosty from wendys

I dont mean it looks and tastes like frosty but i mean its like a mystery liquid

its not ice cream...but its not just shaved flavored ice either

SOQUID!!!