ritalin!!

Discussion in 'General' started by rockingbird, Feb 12, 2006.

1. Hey brothers and sisters!

Have any of you done or heard of doing Ritalin? Ritalin is a is a medication prescribed for individuals (usually children) who have attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). I used to have this, and still have some ritalin left i believe. Have any of you snorted it? Ive heard of this being a misused drug at those police drugs presentations, so i know ppl have done it before. Any stories, or quintessential tips or advice for me??? Thanks people

2. I used to do it. It can be really fun when you snort it, but you have to be careful. You can end up doing way too much of that stuff. I once stayed up for three days on Ritalin.

3. that be what they called speed brotha:cool:

4. ok- is it safe to snort a pill, or do i need 2? 3? Did one dose keep you up that long, dude? oh, and Methylin ER is also like the same thing, but is it better, worse??

5. ive only done adderal once. I dont like it. But i snorted like idk how many pills. Maybe 10 through the night? needless to say the comedown sucked an the high wasnt worth it in my opinoin. Idk the doasge for ritalin is what im tryin to say:smoking:

6. What size are your pills? Like, how many milligrams? A 10mg pill is all right by itself. Even taking two of those would be ok.

7. bust that shit up and rail it

8. Ritalin is 5mg and my Methylin ER is 20mg... so my first time should be one ritalin pill?
    Any snorting tips/tricks? never done it and can I SMOKE it? Like sprikle it on weed? Ohh what would weed do to it?

thanks so much chaps

9. crush the pill

get a dollar bill

roll it up, line up the goods

snort that shiz

10. BlitzinBokey you're funny. Can/should i mix it with weed?

11. yea smoke a blunt or a few bowls if u want man...how fucked up you wanna get? do what u gotta do man

12. I've never smoked it before, but snorting some and then smoking a bowl is nice.

13. Hey someone help me out. HYPETHETICALLY I just snorted two 5mg pills of Ritalin... and nothing happened! :( What's going on here?

14. how old are they? and if you have ADHD i think it just does was it's suppose to do, not geek you up.

15. they are quite old... I am a senior in HS and I dropped the prescrip. MAYBE around 7th grade if not earlier... I have about 40-50 5mg pills left

16. pretty sure they too old homie

17. the thing is, is that its not adderall. ive taken ritalin before, and its nowhere NEAR the same type of effect as adderall. thats because adderall is amphetamine salts, and ritalin is a lot less narcotic. also, im sorry but you only did 10 mg total, even with adderall thats NOT EVEN close to the dosage to get you gacked, at all. try takin 20 or so mg up the nose, and parachuting another 40 mg and it might be enough.
    then again, those fuckers are oldddddd as hell.

18. http://www.healthsquare.com/newrx/rit1383.htm

am I the only one laughing at how fucked up the side-effects are when compared to most 'evil street drugs' out there? I also found the applesauce comment funny as hell...when being followed by 'keep out of reach'

its ok to dose your child many times per day with mood 'enhancing' drugs but they can't have acess to the dose

sorta like adults getting told no when it comes to herb... :D

19. HAHAH YES! I found the SAME article last night and i was laughing for awhile. Ars, what do you think about the 20mg up the nose, then 40 parachuted??