Ritalin

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Moegain, Oct 23, 2009.

1. How do you guys feel about ritalin? I took methylphid which is very similar in molecular structure to methylpenidate (ritalin). I actually insulfated 20mg of it. I know that wasn't smart but i needed the effects quicker to fit my time frame.

On to the topic of discussion now. I really enjoyed it, it felt really good and hyper. What i found suprising was my ability to concentrate was through the rough, i studied bio chem for two hours straight while on facebook, using google to tell the differnce between dipeptide and disachrides, and listening to music, i talked to my crush and studying at the same time.

I took a practice quiz of 100 questions and i finished it in 7 minutes while labeling every single diagram. I also just had dinner with my mom, and i was having a conversation with my mom and i could answer any question my mom asked, which is rare for me, i usually don't know and this time i knew exactly what i was talking about. The comedown is very pleasant IMO, even more pleasant than the peak.

I don't know what to say other than i am really happy with it results.

P.S. Does anyone experience time dilation? Time felt very distorted i was waiting for a reply on Facebook and it was only 3 or 4 minutes.

2. I enjoyed ritalin when i did it. I havent touched that in years though, seems like everybody has adderall, and more recently vyvanse had been poppin up a bit more.

..you said you enjoyed the comedown more than the peak? really? or do you mean the comedown just wasnt bad at all??:confused:

glad you enjoyed though! dont do it too often however!! double edged sword for SURE!

3. Ritalin is decent, I've played around more with Concerta which is basically the same ball park. I do prefer Adderall over both of these though. Me and a buddy binged on 30 pills over a course of about two days, it was a good time.

4. call me weird but i actually enjoyed the comedown much more. I was even MORE focused and i was not so hyper. I don't play on doing ritalin again, maybe midterms and maybe finals. I don't want to have to be dependent on it but it helps out SO much.

I know the health problems with it. I won't snort it again, it came on fast and it burnt for a few minutes, it doesn't hurt but it feels wierd. I also hate the taste it leaves i HATE it. I will do it like once or twice a year and not snort it.