Ritalin or Adderall?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by J SiZ, Oct 27, 2009.

1. What's better for a high and what lasts longer?

Thanks.

2. Probably Ritalin...Adderall doesnt really get you "high" IMO.

3. I've never tried ritalin, but adderall is great. I tried some today for my first time, and it was definitally an amazing feeling.

What kind of a "High" are you looking for?

4. Any kind of high lol. I know they both can get you high so I'm getting some of both off my friend tomorrow. I'm going to be doing them in school. I go to school blazed every day so I know how to hide it.

5. Yeahh I read it like 10 mins ago.

Anywho, anyone know what one is better for a high and what one lasts longer? And is it a better effect to pop them or blow them?

6. Not true. Take enough adderrall and you will get plenty high, it's an amphetamine.

I've never tried ritalin, but I am a fan of adderrall.

The high is different than you'd expect if you've never messed with uppers before, it really just gets you feeling a little wired and very focused. Don't worry about having to "hide" it in school - adderrall is prescribed to help people focus in school and the work place, it's definitely a beneficial drug and won't cause you to do anything dumb - if anything you'll take better notes and pay more attention in class than you ever have.

Also, in regards to which way is better to take it, it's personal preferance, and it depends on the amount of the drug you have. Snorting it is better for small amounts and it will give you effects that onset quickly but don't last quite as long. Just taking the pill can last all day (if it's decent dosage) but you don't get as intense of a feeling than when you snort it IMO.

7. Alright cool, that's just what I need. I just want to be feeling good like a body high and have a mental high also.

Should I blow them or pop them? What one works better for ritalin/adderall?

8. Check out the last part of my post above, and to add to it, typically when I've snorted adderall the effects lasted 2 hours or so and I came down rather quickly, but when I've popped it, the effects lasted 6-8 hours and the come down seemed to be less noticeable. Also note, I've only ever done the XR (time-release) addys, so if yours are different then the effects of popping them will be different (you break down the time release when you snort the XRs so it would be the same for either).

And, when I've snorted adderall it was always less than I would take if I were to just pop them.

9. So do you advise popping or snorting them? And the adderall are time release i'm pretty sure so i'm pretty sure if i popped them they wouldn't give me a great high it would just be little buzzes extended.

10. We can't offer advice on how to take a drug on here, I was just giving you my experiences with them. Check your PMs.