Risky places you've smoked, or funny places you've been ridiculously high?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TotallyToked, Feb 9, 2009.

1. #81 TotallyToked, Feb 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2009
    I just remembered another one, not sure how I forgot this (reading up on some other thread about smoking on the beach reminded me). This one is kind of long, sorry.

Once again, this is a college story (I was a lot crazier in college :)).

Me and 2 friends had taken a one-week road trip to Nag's Head NC. We didn't have much money, but we managed to bring:

some shrooms (not sure exactly how much, but probably between 1 and 2 8ths... my friend had grown them)

some really weak hash-oil cigarettes (super low quality... I had a really high tolerance at the time, so didn't even get a buzz from them... my other friends thought they were alright though)

about an ounce of some pretty good weed. Call it high quality beasters/low quality headies.

Anyway, we were stayin with some friends who had moved down there; they lived like 3 blocks from the beach. We each had our own responsibilities for this trip (we had been planning it for a few months):

I was in charge of the weed, gas money, and providing the ride (I had the only car, and I had a lot more money than my friends at the time)

One of my friends (lets call him Sean) was in charge of the shrooms (which he grew) and the hash oil.

My other friend (lets call him Dan) was responsible for getting tickets to star wars episode II, which was due to come out mid-week while we were down there. (He was pretty broke, so... :D)

The plan was as follows: we allocated 1 8th a day for smoking, the extra 8th was for smoking right before star wars. We were going to take the shrooms and chill on the beach/swim around depending on how hard they were hitting us.

So anyway, we chill for a couple days, and then shroom day arrived. It takes a reasonable bit of shrooms to get me going, so all I had was a mild euphoria, slight "off" feeling you get when you first start feeling them. I didn't really get a good trip off them.

My other two friends were more heavilly affected; Dan decided to dig a HUGE hole in the beach for us to smoke in for the rest of the trip. Sean went swimming with me, then thought the waves were sharks, freaked out, and tried to drag me back to the shore when I told him there were no sharks... no swimming for him after that :D

(Side note: I had life-guard training, CPR training, and was a really good swimmer... swimming on shrooms probably wasn't the best idea, but yeah... don't try that at home)

Anyway, Dan is furiously digging this hole for like an hour straight. I got tired after a bit, wasn't really feelin the shrooms, and was like "I'm gonna go smoke, you guys wanna come?" neither did, they were enjoying tripping on the beach. So I went and smoked a bit, chilled with the people we were stayin with, and went back to the beach like 3 hours later. Dan was STILL digging the hole, and it was huge.

After another 30 minutes or so, he is finally like "Ok, I'm done, lets go roll some joints and come back with a big blanket"

So we did; we put the blanket over the hole, which was big enough for 2 people to sit in with the blanket covering the hole with plenty of room for both. 3 could fit with a little less room, but not too bad. So we all crammed into this big hole on the beach and lit up a joint. Every day after that, we went back to the hole to smoke, and it was awesome. We got to know a good many smokers on the beach, who would meet us one day when walking by (the blanket couldn't keep ALL the smell in), then drop by each day after that. Most of 'em brought their own shit to smoke too, and we all had a very awesome time.

2. Still on that same trip:

Star wars night came. We had tickets to the Thursday 12 am show. So thursday we had been smoking the 8th we had for the day, and thursday night we rolled a huge 3.5 gram blunt, and smoked the star wars 8th to our faces. Then we went to the theater.

We walked up to the box office and presented our prepaid, non-refundable star wars tickets to the sneak preview midnight show thing. The guy says "Sorry guys, but this was at midnight." We were like "what do you mean? Its not midnight yet." And he says "No no, midnight, like this morning? 12 am this morning."

We started cussing, and asked if we could exchange the tickets for a show tomorrow. He said no, they are non refundable.

Dan didn't have any money left to buy us tickets the next day, so I sprung for them. We were pretty pissed though.

We conserved our weed the next day until showtime and went and saw it though :)

3. haha i smoked outside of a mall on a park bench my and my friend took tunrs hitting
    my cig pipe

4. +rep funniest thing I've read all week! rofl

5. ingles. then i applied for an ingles discount card, forgot about it, and didn't remember it until the next day when my friend reminded me

6. walking to my next class on campus, roof or an elementary school, golf course in mid-day, campus apartments/campus laundry rooms, parking lots. funniest place was right outside a buffet place. got so baked i couldn't even talk to the hostess without laughing.

7. it was awesome when i baked out the gondola when i was skiing. the ski attendant cracked up laughing when we got out and all this smoke came out!

8. Smoked a blunt leaning up against a garter rail on a busy highway during rush hour. Couldnt imagine what the people were thinking when they saw a kid smoking a doobie and munchin taco bell on the side of the road.

9. #90 safariari, Apr 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2009
    -On the liftchairs on the Santa Monica pier

-On the beach of South Beach, it was a pretty windy night, I was with a bunch of people, we were all rolling balls. We ended up sitting down on the beach, putting a big towel we found over our heads to light the blunt, and smoke under the towel. We hotboxed the fuck outta that towel teepee.

10. Behind a Morman Church across from a cops house

11. #92 Astroman21, Apr 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2009

omg that story is so funny. i bet there were like wtf? but how did they not smell it if the walls did not go up to the ceiling lol.

my story isnt too risky, but my friends and i went up on the parkway and stopped off on the side of the road in the middle of the day. went into some woods that were inbetween two roads, the parkway and another road. it was a decent stretch of woods though id say to both roads. but we went into the middle and just stood there and lit up a j and a bowl pack or two. we could all see both roads on either side and lots of cars drove by. no one saw us but i just kept thinkin how the fuck doesnt anyone see us, but who knows maybe they did. haha. :smoking:

and another time my friend and i (mistabaze) toked up in my car in a parking lot directly across from a cop car. he wasnt in it but we were facing the cop car and just toked up while watching it haha, in the middle of the day again. pretty funny i thought.

oh and another one i was driving around in my friends old jeep that has no tint whatsoever, ripping a bong and a joint, at one point he couldnt even see out the window cuz of the smoke in front of his face HAHA. very stupid though.

12. I have smoked in some pretty risky places.

On top of a 200 foot water tower that is heavily fortified (had to climb about 9 barbed wire fences to get to it. But it was the coolest/ most badass/ relaxing place I have ever smoked.

Parking lot of a grocery store with a cop parked about 50feet away. I fuckin freaked out when I looked over my shoulder to see a cop car lol

At home, at night, with my parents home.

Random places where we parked in the street in plain sight of whoever.

While driving, it was funny though because I was driving next to these two guys in a truck and they looked over at me and just smiled.

Noon in our mall parking lot.

13. I used to work at Turtle Wax car wash. One day before work a buddy and i had been ripping like 4 bong bowls like 10 minutes before work so i rush in. sure enough the first thing i see is cop cars when i get to work. Apparently they came through to get their car's washed. So I, high as fuck, clock in and the very first car i had to pull off the line was a cop car!!!
    Long story short, i drove a cop car while completely blitzed

14. My manager and I used to get stoned every weekend in our shed we keep the empty kegs and bottles in. I've also blazed in the fridge, freezer and employee bathroom at work.

I smoked a joint with a buddy in front of the London courthouse before we went in for our possesion charges.

When I was in school I used to go for a walk and spark a joint on my lunch break, walked by the police station every school day for 3 years while blazing.

My friend just called and reminded me, we get together and get high while going through the car wash almost every Friday.

None of those were really stories, but I never once came close to getting busted during any of them.

15. LOL nice

16. under the 2nd level bleachers during gym class :p

17. I hot boxed my father's brand new truck a good 13 times with our old steamroller. Gotta love cloth seats, I could smell that shit for years.

My friends and I have also smoked at a Spurs game back at home, in front of the Alamo, and when a friend and I worked at a theme park together we would sneak out of work, toke a few bowls take a lunch break and ride roller coasters. I look back and wonder why I was never fired from that damn job.

18. Rolled a few Js in the McDs in the train station downtown Chicago(busy as hell), then smoked them while waiting in line for the Glow in the Dark Tour!

19. :hello: Car wash :hello: